So happy

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I left my BLW book in the toilet so OH would read it. He's currently on his way up to newcastle with work and he rung me to tell me he's been reading the book and he's totally on board! He thinks because it's the way cavemen did it and uses instinct, it'll be perfect.

I'm so happy he's on board and I can get him involved as he misses out on a lot working away so I've promised his first meal we're gonna do together.

:yay: good for him for reading it!! I got my DH to read stuff at his own leisure so he could understand it in his own way. It's great when they get it and want to do it as much as you do.

That's great news!!! It's soooo much easier when they are onboard with it, my hubby has been great as he saw our nephew doing it for 6 mths before we started so he was completely sold on it from the start! Made it easier to deal with all the doubters like my parents as I had back up :)

We did the first 2 weeks together as he took time off work and we went away, it was lovely as he felt involved especially after supporting me bf for 6 mths it was like his chance to do something :)

I bet you can't wait to start now!!!

That's great! My Hubby was totally on board to start with but isn't so keen any more, he thinks he isn't getting enough all the time :(
mind you we did go through a little phase in the early days of Bf when it was hard and he was going to put him on formula, that did cause a row! So he knows I ignore him and do things my way anyway lol!
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back