What are you buying LO for Xmas?

Ye we've ordered a load of that too! The fruit and veg and pan with eggs in! I am gonna love that Christmas morning! :D

I think us mummies are more excited than the kids :lol:

I can't wait :yay:

Right... we're getting a kitchen! Partly because I'm going to have so much fun playing with it too :lol:

The red one? Any others similar to that?

The frilly pants are in my shopping basket :rofl:

I cant wait until next year when I can get her a kitchen and big toys like that! :lol: So cute!

I wanted to get Niamh the red retro wooden kitchen from ELC but OH wants to wait till she's a bit older. We already have a fold up kitchen so she can practice on that for a while! So she's having a climbing cube with a slide (in the hope she'll stop using the back of our sofa!!)and a cosy coupe and probably a trillion other things but they are her main pressies.

I've just seen a gorgeous winter cape...but think it would be better for next year when Niamh is walking.

Do I get it now and put it away until next year? :rofl:

product_thumb.php

product_thumb.php

I think someone needs to take my internet connection off me before I spend more money :rofl:

:ignore: I'm not clicking on anymore links or else I may have to call you all into court as witnesses when they declare me bankrupt :lol:

I caught on quick that when OH plays the xbox, he has NO idea what I am doing behind him on the lappy :rofl:

Ooooh! I love the train :) Good choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back