• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you buying LO for Xmas?

i want to buy so mucha tm, must be some kind of nesting or something! might have to pop to toys r us! am searching everywhere for a snowsuit atm

I got Evie a snowsuit last winter in TK Maxx

I did this in toys'r'us I walked in and shoved EVERYTHING I liked the look of in the trolley and now she has so much in the night garden stuff I could record my own show...

i cant find any nice ones!! i wanted a leopard print one from mothercare and they dont do them past 6-9 :( see i like pink ones, but am really really fussy! wasnt going to get one cos of her getting her legs plastered up, but i cant see that being before xmas now!!

i'm looking for salopettes now! given up on snowsuits! why do i have to have a baby on the 98th centile thing for height!!

Caitlyn's 0.4th for height.. Or atleast she was. She has shot up. Getting her weighed next Tuesday. Hoping we'll be at 20lb. Has been a couple of months since she was weighed!

quite like this snowsuit from Debenhams
20090928_221010138705

I absoltly love this but it's rather pricey for a snowsuit, it's from Tootsie & Fudge
file_141_83.jpg

file_141_84.jpg

Would it? In what way? :rofl: She's always been active and mischeivious. I would much rather have a lazy big baby :rofl:

aww what gorgeous snow suits!

so far maddi has for xmas - play kitchen, pop up tunnel, a cottage and boot and little figures, books, play dohh, handy manny tools, and probably a play house and also pram and dolls and some winnie the pooh bits.

taking a big toys r us trip soon - can't wait :dance:

Last edited:
just to get clothes and stuff! and for carrying around! i cant even carry katie up stairs atm :rofl:

Well we're getting lo a 'shitty plastic kitchen' :shakehead: :lol: Its the little tikes inside outside one :D a pram, dollies, food, till, sweet shop :lol: loads more

Little mr man is getting a train table, he's obsessed with trains :lol: plus more thomas trains, a vtech smile, an easel & can't think what else :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back