• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are you buying LO for Xmas?

It's about 15 mins from me.....they have even more stuff in the shop..... lethal! The dolls houses are incredible. I'm getting one for me....erm...I mean Heebs when she's a bit bigger....

is that the place you got her joannah from?? my sister's got my dolls house for her kid and i bet its being wrecked. my grandpa made it and it was all wallpapered and carpeted with everything in so much detail!!

Yep that's it. These that they do are wallpapered and the lot. They are a lovely piece of furniture. I thought Hebe might like to keep it in the entrance hall downstairs......

dammit they don't have her size in stock!

*needs to have another baby*

aaw they're well cute!! lisa i think she'd love it in your entrance hall, she'd love to walk up and down the stairs every time she wants to have a look at is...cos of course you look with your eyes not your hands :rofl:

i think i'm just gettin katie somethin like one of those big cubes with all the stuff on the side to play with and then the squiggly bits on top like you get in the doctors. if that makes any sense what so ever!! am gettin the baby an ITNG pram arch thing!

I love those things! Sam would love a kitchen too, but they're all really girly :lol: ...he's always playing with the one at his play group - he pretends to cook me things and then insists that I pretend to eat them after they've had half the kids in the room drooling all over them! I think I might get him a little shopping trolley and some food though! We're getting him a work bench because he's obsessed with tools and hammers (there are 3 at his play group and within 5 minutes of us arriving every week he had found them all and does not want to share them with anyone :lol:) Need to find a few other little bits for him too - not had much time to think about shopping since Toby was born!

I'm getting the little fold away version for my nephew who's 2. He played on the lilac one for AGES in the shop :cloud9:

Have you noticed they have the fabric calenders and alphabets too toria?

Oooh I like that red kitchen! What's the fold away one Lisa?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back