Well I am High risk for downs etc (UPDATE PAGE 4)

Best of luck for your results jj - goodness you've been through the mill a bit eh? xx

Thanks Princess - Well not anywhere near as bad as some poor ladies have had, but bumpier than planned, and do you know it makes you think back and think how lucky I was to have 3 such smooth pregnancys before , I think I must have took it for granted, these last two have been messy!

Last edited:
hope the results are all clear hun- thinking of you xx

Best of luck with the results hun, hard thing to have to think about but we did it when we had the screening too, and if it helps we felt a similar way too x I hope all is well for u x

aw sorry to hear this, you have had a ruff time this pregnancy eh!! nothing is set in stone wait til you get your next test results back, I havent had an experiance myself but mu aunt was 38 when sh had my cousin and her risk was 1 in 7 and Ryan was born a healty baby boy xx

Fingers crossed for u jj I'm sure things will be A ok xxx :) thinkin of u Hun x

Good luck hun :hug: My sisters friend came back with similar numbers to you, have the CVS and it all came back fine and she has a healthy little lad now.

x

sorry only just noticed this hope all is well with your next results thinking of you xx

Thanks girls - Great news !!

Well I got a phone call this pm, to say that baby 100% def does not have downs, Edwards Syndrome or Trisomy 13 , so really pleased. I have to wait now 2-3 weeks they said for the full report to tell me definately for any other smaller chromozone type issue, but I am feeling far more confident now that baby should be all well and healthy in there, apparenty my high risk score of 1 in 9 was from blood only and not really the neck measurement at a 2.6mm (which I think is in the right range (under 2.8). They said I would have had strong markers in my blood.

OH has made me think, he said what about if there was a chromozonal problem with my last baby, that we had a missed MC at 11 plus 5 in march, that was not very long ago, and I could have had those markers from that baby ? what do you think does that sound feasible?

Sooo pleased tho, esp as my bump is getting bigger and feeling more real!

Im sorry I have only just picked up on this, Im so glad you have some positive news, huge :hug: xxx

Thanks lots girls, feel like a big Phewwwwwww!

Just had another thought, I had two bags of 1 or 2 peoples blood when I had my transfusion in march too, what if they had different markers in there blood!! the markers are pregnancy ones, but it could have helped to give me a dodgy score , I def think they need more research and funding for this topic!

That's excellent news chick! Good point about the MC and blood markets. Hope you get the rest of the results quickly and with more good news xx

Ah JJ Im just catchin up on posts and reading yours. Im so sorry your having to go through this and truly hope and pray all is well with your test results!

Thinking of you lots and hoping its good news.....Hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back