Well I am High risk for downs etc (UPDATE PAGE 4)

Hey hon, just saw this thread - so, so relieved for u and have everything crossed for u for the next set of results xxxx

Thats fabulous news!! you really have been through it this year!! 2 of my friends that are in there 20's both had high risk, and they both had the CV test done and both came back clear, and they both now have 2 beautiful babies, ones a boy ones a girl, they also both got to find out what sex they were having with there results, did they ask you if you wanted to know?

So pleased things have turned out good, now you need to try and relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy x x x x x

Only just seen this thread. What a rollercoaster you've had :s So glad you had good news though and hope the posted results are good too.

:hug:

oh jennie only just seen this so sorry u have been through so much but am so happy u got some good news. fingers crossed for u now that every thing goes smoothly u lots of love xx

I hope you are OK JJ haven't seen you online for days :(

Fantastic news so pleased for you, fingers crossed there will be even more good news to share when you have the full set of results back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back