Implantation Bleeding? I'm so new at this! :S

Revy

Reaction score
Ok, so I am totally new at this. I posted this under the TTC categories as well because I have no clue where to put it!

My husband and I are trying to conceive. I got the home ovulation testing strips, and I was ovulating for 2 days this month. That was about 9-10 days ago as of today. Earlier today, I went to the rest room and there was somewhat of a light pink blood on the tissue, and before I even noticed the blood, I noticed an odd, strong smell (which I figured was just my urine). My period is due in about 3 days. Last month, I was about a day late on my period, so I thought it was weird that my period might be starting so early this month. Because I knew we were trying, I had actually taken a hpt this morning, but it was negative. Could this be implantation bleeding even though I had a negative on the hpt?

Personally I thought this happened a little later, I got implantation bleeding at 8 weeks pregnant. Maybe it's a urine infection if it was strong smelling? Good luck anyway with testing, anythings possible x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back