***** Weight Loss thread *****

Keep up the good work ladies.
Just think of the end results.
I'm being a bit of a yoyo and as I'm off next week don't expect to lose anything, more the other way to be honest xx

Weekly weight in is sat - i have weigh in with the doc on monday which hopefully fx i can get rereferred and maybe put in for 21day bloods as have had a regualr cycle again. Xxx

That's great that cycle has become regular all the exercise and new meds must be helping :)
I'm counting my syns to see if I can squeeze in a wine after a long day and long week at work and I can :))) ;-)

Weigh in with the doctor today :S her scales always say different to mine - si fingers crosser she weighs me as less again and ive hit target!!!! How was everyones weekend? I ate so much crap ;( xxxx

Good luck with the weigh in! :)

I ate so much crap this weekend too but I've started working out a lot more- not that I can manage anymore than a five minute workout haha!

4lb off is amazing!
Why are they 're-referring you ? Your on target ? X

Once i loose 4lb they will. Had enough of dieting now :(:( xxx

Yeah i wass 4lb away from my target. Have lost 3lb since last sat tho so thats not too bad.shes given me a month to loose this 4lb and any more that i can. She said to concentrate on the fact im getting fitter and my cycles are regulating. Its just been sooooo long :(:( xxx

Lost 1lb since my doctors weigh in on monday. 3more to go this month and id have hit 3.5stone loss. Wanna hit 4st but know that wont happen but we shall see!! :) u all okay? Xxx

Same. Next weigh in is on sat - hoping for a loss this week!! Xxx

Hey girls I've booked a personal trainer ! Exercise has taken another level x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back