waters and discharge question

samanthajayne

Reaction score
:wave:

its kinda hard to explain as it doesn't happen everyday.

but i'm finding some days i will get a lot of white creamy discharge that will actually go through my underwear and into my pants. doesn't smell or anything and i often get it most days but only in small amounts but the other day it soaked right through.

also i keep getting rather large wet patches in my underwear and it doesn't seem to dry up. i don't feel anything come out of me but my underwear is definatly wet. again it doesn't happen everyday but it is happening. at first i thought it was just sweat. it seems to be clear though and doesn't smell. is it possible to leak water like that a bit at a time sort of thing? as i say it doesn't happen every day.

any ideas on these??

It is possible but more often than not it is just a lot of discharge. I was like it when i was pregnant with DS, when my waters did go i certainly knew about it!!

If you are seriously worried that it is your waters, get it checked tomorrow :hug:

In the meantime put a pantyliner or pad in to stop the nasty sogginess.

Don't worry about it hun, I get tonnes of discharge and forever feeling damp, its just one of the glamours of pregnancy lol

ah thats good to know then :D thankyou i wasn't sure. lovely discharge hehe :lol: pantyliner time :)

I'm getting the exact same thing too, it's horrible and I keep wondering if it's my waters but it just doesn't seem to be the right kind of stuff iykwim.

Alex xxx

Like the others say it's probably just discharge. I had that happen to me too.

When your waters go, even if they don't go with a gush, you'll just know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back