Increased discharge (TMI?)

Rachel1509

Reaction score
Sorry if this is TMI, but I need someone to clarify that this is actually normal.
Over the past 8 weeks or so, my discharge has increased quite a lot. It's not a different colour or anything, it's the same as you would expect, but it's starting to get really annoying now.
It sometimes gets on my leggings cos it's gone through my underwear, and sometimes randomly when I'm walking, I can feel them get a bit wet from it suddenly.
Also sometimes, I could be doing anything, sitting, walking, changing position in bed, then all of a sudden it seems to leak out onto my knickers leaving a wet patch.

This is normal isn't it? It's beginning to get a bit embarassing now and getting me down :(

Sorry if it's grossed anyone out.

Totally normal Hun I have to wear a pad cos of it x

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Yeah its normal, ive been wearing pantyliners every day for quite a few weeks. It really does help you feel less paranoid and fresher x

Hi :hug:

I had to upgrade from panty liners to towels as it went through the panty liners :puke: TMI! Seems to be normal hun.

xxx

yeah i think its normal i have some days when i hardly have any then other days where i have to change underwear as its too bad!

yeah i think its normal i have some days when i hardly have any then other days where i have to change underwear as its too bad!

Yeah that's just like me! But sometimes I can walk or something then all of a sudden its like a little gush of it :x it makes me feel really disgusting sometimes, and have to go to toilet loads more to wipe myself!

OH noticed a mark from it on my leggings last week and I got right embarrassed and upset about it and ended up crying. Bloody hormones!

lol its gross isnt it, just have to admit defeat and start wearing pads or liners soon. i hate the things tho so im putting it off for as long as possible. its not nice feeling all squidgey down there tho lol

yep, i have noticed a definite increase over the past week...and sometimes it just trickles out of me too...so much so last week i thought my waters were going!!

i also seem to get a trickle if i get a BH or baby moves a lot..

nice to see it's completely normal xx

Yup completely normal!

I think all women should be better informed of the disgusting things they will face during pregnancy!

yep, i have noticed a definite increase over the past week...and sometimes it just trickles out of me too...so much so last week i thought my waters were going!!

That's what seemed to be crossing my mind! Even though deep down I knew it wasn't anything like that, but because of the huge increase in it, I suddenly thought earlier 'oh no, what if its actually not discharge, but my waters leaking or something!' silly I know!

Soo glad it's normal though :) phew!

Last edited:

That's what seemed to be crossing my mind! Even though deep down I knew it wasn't anything like that, but because of the huge increase in it, I suddenly thought earlier 'oh no, what if its actually not discharge, but my waters leaking or something!' silly I know!

Soo glad it's normal though :) phew!

not silly cos i was just as worried too........sometimes is it like proper runny clear liquid? then other times like creamy 'normal' discharge? xx

not silly cos i was just as worried too........sometimes is it like proper runny clear liquid? then other times like creamy 'normal' discharge? xx

Yeah exactly! I've been at work and suddenly felt quite damp. Gone to toilet to check it out to find it looks just like clear water!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back