Leaking waters!? Help me!

Thanks girls :hug: I've just had hot choc and heading to bed. I hate all this worrying business and so glad o/h is home tomorrow. My mum was going nuts waiting to hear if I was ok.
Oh and placenta low lying still and the baby is cephalic - lets hope it plays ball for once and stays that way (baby not placenta lol) xx

So glad your ok, your post was at the top so I didnt know it was your post and got all excited when I saw the title... (before I clicked Tri3) my stomach flipped when I saw it was you posting xxx Glad your ok hun xxxxxxx

Glad everything is alright :)
A few days ago I had something similar happen to me. I was sitting on the sofa and when I got up there was a huge wet patch on my pajama bottoms. I went to the toilet but found no blood or anything, so I just put it down as discharge really. I did have a hole in my knickers too :p It hasn't happened since xxx

Last edited:
Just saw your post, hope tests come back ok. They would have kept you in if they were worried.
Take care xxx

So pleased everything ok Hun xx

Thanks for the messages girls :hug: baby's been kicking away all night and still is now so he/she is obviously fine - just me that's knackered :lol: x

Very glad that the baby is ok! Fx the test results come back fine! Xx

So relieved everything was ok on ur scan, fx the results come back as nothing too, lots of rest & relaxation for you today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back