Leaking waters!? Help me!

just seen this! OMG what a time you've had, its so good to read things are looking ok hope you have a really lovely chilled day today :) xxxxx

Glad everything seems ok babe good luck with your results :D rest well you must've had a fright!! :hug:

Glad everything is ok hun put your feet up today and relax xxxx

So sorry I missed this!! Are you feeling ok? Happier or still a bit stressed? It must have been nice to see another scan? But I bet you will feel 100 times happier when OH is back xxxx :hug:

Sorry, I've only just seen this. So glad you and baby are ok xxx

So sorry I missed this!! Are you feeling ok? Happier or still a bit stressed? It must have been nice to see another scan? But I bet you will feel 100 times happier when OH is back xxxx :hug:

I haven't had too much time
To think about it today really, bar keeping a close eye during loo trips! I'm really busy at work. Baby is really active so that's great and all seems to be "regular" down there today - just hate all the worrying :( x

Just read all of this....poor u! That must have been pretty scary, but glad that LO is ok and they let u go home. Hope your test results are back soon and all ok! Try not to worry, LO is wriggling about so that's always a great sign they're ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back