Discharge?

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
I've had episodes of runny/watery discharge since the beginning. I had it checked out at 11 weeks and all was fine. Today, it really freaked me out because at my antenatal class last night we were talking about how it feels when waters break. My head has matched the two together even though it's not any different from what I've had all along. Normally, I get really wet underwear (sorry for tmi) on one of my walks, but today I was just sitting down not doing anything. I know all is fine - wish my head would sssh. Are you all getting an increase in discharge? Is it watery sometimes?

Hey sunny,

Yes my discharge is really getting me down now I'm so paranoid, somedays it's not too bad but then all of a sudden it comes from no where! But I keep having that wet feeling like my waters have broken too it's so annoying!
X

I've had watery discharge from the beginning too, I think it's normal x I checked with midwife and she said when your waters go, it would leak quite fast and fill a pad, and you'd feel gushes when you stood up (if you don't get a big gush when they first go) x

Sometimes I wonder if maybe I've just peed a little :blush: sometimes there's so much pressure in that area, I'm really not sure if I could tell the diffrnence, but waters are supposed to smell quite sweet I think x

My waters broke on their own with my son at 37 wks.
I thought - am i wetting myself?
But it just kept coming - just tiny bits - and i knew then i that I hadnt kept wetting myself and it was my waters!!
So you do know the difference.
Good luck!!!!
xxxx

yh ive been getting it too,perfectly normal,as pregnancy prgresses your discharge increases,its body's way of keeping things clean and you get even more towards the end

I have to wear a tena lady. One in case I sneeze cos I will pee a bit lol and two cos I have a yellowish discharge which I absolutely hate but been told its all normal. I hate it though....

I've been wearing liners since the beginning hun and have asked mw and it's perfectly normal! Not very nice but normal unfortunately xx

---
- Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

I wear liners too, 1. Cause it keeps me feeling cleaner and less wet and 2. Cause it means I can keep an eye on the colour, cause most of my underwear isn't White lol x

Thank you so much, everyone. You've put my mind at ease! Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back