Leaking waters!? Help me!

good luck hon...if you have drank loads it could be very diluted wee...so may not smell like wee...xxxx

Good luck hun xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

Hope all is ok and that you're home safe and sound soon Xx

Can't stop thinking about you! What are the hosp saying? Hope scan goes well xx

Hope everything's going ok. Fingers crossed it's just extra discharge! x x

God only just seen this I hope everything is okay babe keep us updated! Hopefully it's just extra dc or wee!!
:hug:

Hi girls, all seems to be ok but there was quite a lot of discharge and they have sent a sample off for analysis. Results should be back in a couple of days. Scan was fine, baby was obliging as usual NOT and was kicking and thrashing round so it was hard to get measurements although the measurement she did get was bang on for dates. My fluids are at an acceptable level and they still aren't sure what the "leakage" was. My cervix looks okay allegedly although like I said a fair bit of discharge up there :sick:
So all in all it seems okay but just waiting on the results xx

glad ur home :hugs: not been on the forum much the past few days, sorry i missed this earlier xx

Just seen this, glad you're ok, keep n eye on it hun I was leaking from November and I didn't have Odhrán until January, kept telling me I was wetting myself :roll: I ended up not wearing the pad and wore grey pants so I could clearly see if anything was there iykwim? xxx

So glad everything is ok. Its probably just a bad case of thrush or something. Someone due around the same time as me had the same thing happen to her. x

Funny u should say that jen I have grey knickers on and maybe that's what made it so obvious.... :eh: xx

Well whatever it was it wasn't normal for you, so you were right to go get checked out :hug: hope the results come back clear xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back