Washing......

BabyBrain

Reaction score
We have to wash new baby clothes too right? The charity shop stuff is ready to wash...although I am so bored I might go for another walk today :) but I think the new stuff is a bit stiffened. And is it the same for bedding/blankets? xxxxxxxxx

Anyone????? Chewbacca has finished using the washing machine........

Boredom sucks so id wash them and then maybe go all out and iron them too :)) If they're all stiff then itd be best to soften them up :)

Yeah i would wash everything too, then put away neatly till little one arrives :D

I'm washing everything even if it has been passed on to us nice and newly washed. I feel better if I do that plus these few weeks are going so slow waiting for every mile stone and I am so bored being signed off work. x

I think you are supposed to wash everything. Will all smell so lovely and fresh. :)

A friend of mine also pointed out how much stuff gets handled in the shops....lots of icky hands rubbing the soft materials so I will deffo be washing it all.......ironing, well we shall see lmao xxxxxxxxx

Don't know if I'll bother to be honest. Most of my sleepsuits were wrapped up and sealed, and knowing my washing and ironing skills the others will never look the same again.

I would wash everything at first. With Oscar I washed all his clothes before he wore them til he was 3 months old, but this time think I will only do til 1 month, but defo will be washing the newborn stuff xxxx

weve washed evrytyhing and put away ready, nice and soft. we used fairy non bio and a sensitive fabric softener that u can use on babies stuff x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back