Vitamins for our Men

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I have been doing some research this afternoon about vitamins for hubby, as I am taking pregnacare conception ones, i thought i would look to see which vits help men with sperm count and quality.
Hub wont take vitamin pills so have to work it into his diet.....

vitamin B12 (found in most meats, and algae such as seaweed)
vitamin C (found in a wide range of fruit and veg)
Selenium (bread, fish, eggs, brazil nutsand meat)
vitamin E (plant oils such as soya, corn and olive oil. Other good sources include nuts and seeds, and wheatgerm )

if you guys know of any others do share...
thought i would share my info :D

love ya guys!
xxx

Great Idea,

Does he like marmite? loads of vitamin B12 in there

no he doesnt hehe,
also today read in the paper that zinc is good! I hid spinach in my pasta sauce tonighthaha

hi mrsmc am a man and i have been taking pycnogenol 60 mg supplement and wellman conception and also being taking zinc i had a sprem test done 6 months ago which come but low had one done 2 week ago and result was higher i.ve bring taking these for about 3 months and started eating alot of fish this meant to help the swimmers you can get wellman in adsa for 4.99 which last 2 months hope you find this helpful

y r men so funny bout taking things. i take the pregnacare vits but my boyfriend wont have any off it and takes nothing. x

cos they are a pain, a friend just recommend, green tea for both, prenatal vits for both and gingko biloboa for him! it worked first month for her

thank u. am going to get nagging at him lol xxx

I took multivitamin tablets and cut out caffeine/alcohol when we were TTC.

arr ur very good bwakeling i will be telling my bf to get a grip and sort him self lol x

Hey Mrsmc.....I bought DH Zinc tablets about 4 weeks ago and they are still lying on his bedside table...not coz he doesnt care....but thank god hes not on the male pill or we would have had a brood over the years....hes hopeless to like you have to get stuff in through his diet lol xxx

I always take my pregnacare last thing at night in bed so I keep hubbys vitamins in my drawer too that way when I take mine I just pass him his then he doesn't have to remember

We caught onto the fact that Zinc to supposed to help produce strong swimmers so when we first TTC in 2005 DH took regular multivitamins for a couple of months before and I fell pregnant first time!! I mascarried first then tried again and would you believe it, jackpot again and DS arrived safe and sound.
He's back on the vits again this time so will see what happens.

I have started puting hubbys on his drinks coaster when he has his dinner...lol so far so good

ahh soo funny , My OH would tell me where to go if I gave him vitamins to take
BWakling and Anthony Jaye, well done you! Sounds like they make a difference

MrsMc did your OH nottice your spinich in the pasta ?

could you crush a vitamin pill up and disguise it in his dinner to save you the hastle? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back