6 ways to get your body baby ready

Interesting :)

I don't agree with the BMI range - i think that it needs to be much more extreme than simply out of the recommended healthy range.

Maybe less so for skinny people, but i think women can be much more heavy before it starts to cause issues.

As for the exercise thing, i have noticed that the girls in One Born that seem to push the baby out quickly and even more painlessly seem to be the toned ones :)

I really should start up swimming but the last time i built up the courage i noticed some lad swimming under water with his goggles and it make me really paranoid lol :)

Thanks for posting Kezza, as we don't smoke or drink, well OH does drink but not much at all and not even every month and our weight is fine I guess we just have to wait for it to happen, though I don't think if we're still trying in 9-10 months time we'll be relaxed anymore.

No worries Tink :)

This is it, never think 'if' it's 'when' it's going to happen & even if your uber healthy doesn't necessarily mean your fall super quick either so do what's right for you & OH

xxx

Wow to must type quickly to get all that down Kezza that was really helpful thanks. Although at the start of the post you had me thinking about eating heathily and watching my BMI and by the end I was just thinking about eating cake!

Hey mustard :wave:

Hehehe I've got a really easy job so able to spend forever on PF :yay:

Glad it's helped, when I start TTC I'll be keeping this close by

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member