Violet Crossley 11/11/2013 - Last member of our brood

It's going to be long night. Violet has chicken pox and this is the second time she's woken up since finally getting off to sleep around midnight. Just hope it's over quickly for her. �� xxx

Ah, remember this one from the summer. Piriton is your friend and will help her sleep! I used to sing to Jess "If you're spotty and you know it clap your hands...", she thought it was very funny most of the time.

Out of all the nursery bugs, funnily enough this was very definitely not our worst?

Get well soon Vi, and hope you get some sleep soon Dotty. We have forgotten what sleep is here. x

Thanks Fliss. She's not doing too badly. Mostly on her arms and legs but starting to clear a bit on her belly. Hope Jess's sleep improves soon. xxx

Not convinced it was Chicken Pox now as it all seems to have gone. Not sure what it was then. Christmas is all packed away for another year and everything feels a bit flat. Need something to look forward to. Must see ife and OH can have a night out on our own. Not had the chance for months.

Feeling emotional this week. OH says we can't have any more babies and my hormones are raging. Feeling sad. Barring some IUD failure it sounds like that's it. I know I said I was done at 3 but we don't choose to feel the way we feel sometimes. Vi is having a bi-polar sort of night tonight: one minute giggling and laughing and the next crying. She's got 4 molars coming through at the same time so I guess it could be teething! Dosed up on Calpol and almost ready for bed. xxx

Big breakthrough this week, Violet is managing to occasionally stand without holding onto anything (until she realises and then lowers herself to the floor by bending her knees. Think we're still a way away from walking but it's a step in the right direction. Still feeling extremely broody and very teary. It's a very sad feeling knowing that it's the end of my baby making days. :'( xxx

Just been catching up on your journal and re-read the start! Ahhhh

Violet is doing well standing unaided, her and Roman need to get moving don 't they !

She's going nowhere in 2 legs. Too quick on all fours. She went through a phase of standing on her own a month or so ago but seems to hVe realised when I try to stand her up now so she collapses her legs underneath herself. Stubborn little monkey! xxx

Jenni, I had better not read my journal from the beginning again or I'll get upset. Hope you are doing ok. xxx

Two years to the day since I found out about our little Vi-to-be. She has brought me so much happiness. So lucky to be a mum to all of my three babies, even though they're far from that now. :hugs: Xxx

So at almost 17 months our little Vi has finally taken her first few steps. I'm sure there'll be no stopping her now, once she gets a bit more practice. Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    295.2 KB · Views: 20
Finally trundling about. :/ that didn't work

Last edited:
Finally trundling about. Take #2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread