Very sad

pinkymum

Reaction score
Very sad day. I posted a while ago in the girlish room about a friend who's my age that got liver cancer last year. A few weeks ago I found out the cancer had spread to her brain and she has passed away :(

So so sad. She was 29, married and her little girl was just 3 years old. She was a decent person, life is so random! :'(

Oh how sad :hug: :hug: life is so unfair, it's true that the good die young :hug: x

life can be so cruel, i had a friend die of cervical cancer at the young age of 29 too she was a single mum to her little girl who was 6 at the time. My thoughts are with you and her family

Ohh no that is so sad... Thinking of her family and u pinky xxxx

Hope you're ok hunny. That's a terrible thing to happen, makes me realise how lucky I am. Sending you hugs xx

How unfair, it really is. Thinking of you & her family :hugs: xx

So sorry hun. I had a friend who died when she was 17 of meningitus, she left her 2 year old boy behind. So sad xxx

Thanks everyone, I'm so sad. She hardly drank, never smoked, probably never did half the stuff I used to get up to.......there's just no ryhmne or reason to it. :(

Again, so sorry Pinky. Life is so unfair sometimes. Big hugs to you babe x

Big Hugs. Couldn't post how sorry I was on FB as I am at work but really am xx

Last edited:
Oh no, thats awful news....I suppose every once in a while we get a wake up call as to how precious life actually is.
xxxxx

Big hugs hun. Does make you look at what we have huh? xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back