Very sad

so sorry to hear this hun. my thoughts and best wishes to you and everyone that knew her. xxx

Oh Pinkymum that's such sad news. It breaks my heart thinking of her little girl. She was obviously a very courageous woman & it must have been time for her to go, as I can't imagine she'd give up the fight unless she was exhausted. Life is a strange thing - people who seem truly evil seem to land on their feet & the ones who deserve to be here have their lives cut short. Sending you a big hug as it's hard to lose close friends in such circumstances xxx

Sunnyb xxx

Oh Pinkymum that's such sad news. It breaks my heart thinking of her little girl. She was obviously a very courageous woman & it must have been time for her to go, as I can't imagine she'd give up the fight unless she was exhausted. Life is a strange thing - people who seem truly evil seem to land on their feet & the ones who deserve to be here have their lives cut short. Sending you a big hug as it's hard to lose close friends in such circumstances xxx

Sunnyb xxx

Thanks hun, yep she put up a good fight and tried everything! We weren't as close, you know how it is over the years after leaving school but we kept in touch. The good always seem to be taken far too young. You just don't think someone your age will have to battle cancer. I always thought that would be something i'd have to deal with later. Not the year we're all turning 30.
X

It really brings it home how lucky we are to have our health. It's something that you really take for granted until something like this happens. It then makes you realise how fragile and precious life is and how each day is a blessing no matter how crap that day might seem xx

Oh Pinkymum that's such sad news. Life is a strange thing - people who seem truly evil seem to land on their feet & the ones who deserve to be here have their lives cut short.xxx

Sunnyb xxx

This is so true Sunny! Life really is unfair sometimes when you hear stuff like this. So sorry for your loss Helen, big hugs xxx

It really brings it home how lucky we are to have our health. It's something that you really take for granted until something like this happens. It then makes you realise how fragile and precious life is and how each day is a blessing no matter how crap that day might seem xx

This is so true hun! I feel guilty for the times in my life I didn't want to be here and the times I did try to take my own life. Just have to remind myself that I was ill too but that it was mentally. So glad that life is different now and so grateful for what I have in life now. Having my health is one of the most important things!

It's fab that you managed to turn your life round hun :hug: :hug: x

This is so true hun! I feel guilty for the times in my life I didn't want to be here and the times I did try to take my own life. Just have to remind myself that I was ill too but that it was mentally. So glad that life is different now and so grateful for what I have in life now. Having my health is one of the most important things!

Yeah I've been there too and it just goes to show how far you have moved forward. Life is precious :) xxx

I'm glad your life is different now and youre bringing a little lady into the world. You have a lot to look forward to now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back