8 years ago today ;(

kanga86

Reaction score
Today is the 8 year anniversary of my mum passing away, can't believe she isn't here to see my lil man, her first grandson and second grandchild :cry: she passed away at just 36 years old, life is so so cruel!

Just wish so much that she was here with us as she would have been the best grandma in the world :cry: my lil Roo will know who she is and like my niece Jessica, he will kiss her picture and hug it :love:

Sorry for the sad thread but just had to let it out, I think about her every day and I am so sad that she has missed ou on seeing her kids grow up, get married and have kids. All things we take for granted :cry: so many questions left unanswered and no one to turn to for support during pregnancy and impending motherhood! :( xxxx

Big hugs to you Kanga; I am always a believer in family never being too far away, i still chat to my Popsie and Grandad.
Life sometimes just isn't fair at all Xx

Big hugs sweetie. It's crappy isn't it. X

Big hugs... I'm sure she will be looking down watching over her precious grandchildren x

Big hugs to u hun :) make sure little roo knows about her xxx

big hugs, I'm sure she is watching over you all and really proud xx

I just posted in your journal hun, but also wanted to say again that whereever your Mum is she would be so very proud of you.

It must be so hard to have lost her so young (both you and your lovely Mum were far too young) but she lives on hun in you and your sister and in Jessica and little Roo.

Big hugs

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Big hugs Kanga x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry Kanga :hug: I'm sure she'll be with you, looking down on you and your little Roo xxxxx

Thank u so much for u kind thoughts, makes me well up again at how nice every is on here :love:

Still feeling a little down today, being on my own on my birthday kinda sucks after a sucky day yesterday! Hi hum, no point in self pity. It could be much worse, but it's days like this which makes me really want my lil man here to keep me company xxx

:hugs: won't be long until your little man is here now. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back