itchiness

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Hi

I was in the chat room a couple of days ago and there was a lady saying that she was waiting for her blood results to come back as she had been very itchy and they were worried about whether it was something to do with her liver.

the problem is that i use the computer at work and it has decided to lock me out of the chat room and i was just wondering who she was and how she had got on.

any help appreciated.

x

Hi It was me, just seen ur post... when i got my blood tests done they tested for bile acids n liver functioning tests the test i was worried about was the bile acid that came back normal., but the liver functioniing test is showing a problem i dont know what but im seeing my consultant todayat 2pm so i will post back to let u know, i dont think its anything bad fingers crossed..

been to the clinic=== they said that my bile acids were normal
but something else thats linked too Cholestasis was raised, so they took 4
bottles of blood of me today coz the bile acid normal starts to go up if this other
thing has if u understand me lol.... so i have to go back on friday to get these
blood results back n then another scan on wednesday-- the baby so far is fine
heart beat normal n still moveing

Hi Carrie

Thank you for letting me know. I was getting worried as I cant get in the chat room at the minute and i was anxious to hear from you.

Let me know how it goes.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back