Jade Goody

Krystal

Reaction score
:cry: I just read that the cancer has spread. They are now treating her to prolong her life rather than save her. It's so sad, she is so young and her babies too - they need their mum. God bless her, I hope they manage to give her as much time with her boys as possible :pray:

just read it, it's heartbreaking :cry:

can't imagine how she must feel :( xxx

I've just been reading this too. My heart really breaks for her :cry:
Poor love, shes only 27. Really puts things into perspective.

read this too, feel so sorry for her little boys :(

I have just read it :( it's so sad. Her poor boys :(

Poor poor girl :(

It must be sooo terrifying.

And here is me moaning on about my stretchmarks.. :oops: Kinda puts things into perspective.

I hope they are able to do something to give her time with her boys.
:pray:

Thats so sad. She has alway for nearly 7 years been in the public eye, being normal, being drunk, doing daft things that probably all of us can relate to doing. Not all of her choices of things she has done have been popular but no one can doubt she loves her kids, is a good mum and does not deserve any of this.

She is just Jade and I feel heart sorry for her :hug: :hug:

I heard this morning and was absolutely gutted, poor jade :( if her bloody doctor had take her seriously a few years ago they migh have caught it then.

Im going to book a smear myself this week after hearing that, poor bobby and freddie - its heartbreaking.

Hugs for jade :(

Its so horrible :( Really breaks my heart! For her knowing she is going to die and leave her children and for her childre nto be left without their mum! :cry:

It is so sad and for all the crap shes had in her life. i personally like her and feel very sorry for hr and her boys :cry:

:( those poor little boys. and poor jade. cant imagine how it feels knowing you're going to die :(

Oh no :( I hadn't heard this yet :cry: I was thinking about this the other day and hoping that she would beat it and get the all clear. You cannot even imagine how it must feel knowing you will die sooner rather than later and you have to leave your children.

I actually feel like crying for this poor woman :(

poor woman, how devastating must it be.and those poor boys such a shame :(

I really hope she gets a miracle :cry: and that somehow the disease disappears. I really feel for her :cry:

I heard on the radio that it had spread, didn't realise she wasn't going to survive it. that's deverstating....thoses poor kiddies and how awful for her knowing she's not going to be around to watch them grow up...I could cry thinking about it. :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back