• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jade Goody

Mama 2 Be said:
People are so quick to knock her though its awful. She's saying she is doing the Living show for the money for her children and to be honest I believe her, she's a great Mum and I would do the same if I was in her position. Even if it meant selling my soul to the devil himself to ensure my children got the best life I could possibly give them I would.

She's also highlighting the importance of smears which can only be a good thing. Like a massive percentage of this population I have had abnormal smear results, I also know someone who has been devestated by cervical cancel but has lived to tell the tale although sadly she is no longer able to have children. :(

Jade, although has driven me crazy over the years is a brave and wonderful Mum - my heart goes out to her.

Zebrastripes - DEMAND a smear don't take no for an answer it's every womans basic right and if they still refuse take it further - your health is far more important than their budget contraints! I believe family planning clinics used to do them - not sure if they still do but its worth looking into.

Yes! Local Well Women clinics do smear tests!

I want a smear test too :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

So should I just go to my local clinic then? help me out, I know nothing about them...

And what exactly are they for? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Theres a hate campaign against her :shock:

Jade&Evie said:
:puke: Some of those comments are vile.

I didn't even click on it :talkhand:

I really cried when it said she was scared before she had the operation. Silly cow I am :roll: You can imagine her saying it can't you! :(

Mind you I cried when she was on BB in the diary room crying because she was embarrassed by her mum.

I think it's because in my mind I think of terminal cancer sufferers kind of accepting it IYKWIM. To hear someone say "I don't want to die" and not be able to do anything about it must be gut wrenching :cry: :cry: :cry:

I know, I want to give her a cuddle.

:(

I didn't know they had raised the age for a first smear to 25! That is terrible :eek:

Poor Jade, the thought of knowing you're going to die when you've got 2 young children is heartbreaking :(

It must be horrible too knowing that the kids dad has a girlfriend and will be their 'mum' when she is gone. But then that could also be a comfort too.

the whole thing is just horrible :(

Jade&Evie said:
I think it's because in my mind I think of terminal cancer sufferers kind of accepting it IYKWIM. To hear someone say "I don't want to die" and not be able to do anything about it must be gut wrenching :cry: :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

I find it's disgusting that some of you have not been given smeat tests till your 25 i had my first when i became sexually active at the late age of 22 But i know my GP would have given it earlier if id been active before this. Why they have upped the age to 25 confuses me? :?

I feel so sad for Jade and her children as a Mam the thought of not being here to see Colier grow up is heat breaking :cry:
This new drug shes trying is giving her a glimmer of hope it may not work but but she hasnt given up 8) :hug: :hug: :hug:

well, isnt 'steve from Birmingham' a real prize prick.

Those people on that vile website believe this is 'Karma' doing it to her - let's hope Karma isn't listening to the nasty things they are saying. :shakehead: Why can't Facebook shut down that group? :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back