Sister and Facebook

ChloeNat

Reaction score
Need to rant to get this off my chest.

My sister posted on my facebook today to add one of her friends so we can talk about babies.

Noone on my facebook knows I'm pregnant and that's how I want to keep it. My OHs family doesn't even know yet so her posting this was just selfish on her part because she knows all this.

When I text her saying really calmly please don't post things about me being pregnant on facebook because no one knows and anyone could have seen that she texted back she forgot and that I had to calm myself down (in a cheeky way). So I texted back really angry saying I wasn't even annoyed at her but now I am because first she didnt even apologise and second I'm sick of her treating every time I get angry at her (for reasons anyone would) she blames me being pregnant! And she texts back to stop taking my hormones out on her!

What the hell!!! I am so annoyed at her right now. She always does this and know shes acting like all of this started because of me, when all I did was ask her nicely not to post things like that on my facebook.

Why am I being treated like my whole entire emotional capacity is based on me having a baby? I'm pretty sure I got angry at times before I was pregnant... ugh!

OH blames every little rant and rave I have no on my hormones! Its so frustrating.

I'm pretty sure before I was pregnant I still hated that you left your pants and socks on the floor! Lol ...

I just rise above it ... or at least pretend to ... so he can't blame me getting angry at him for blaming everything on my hormones, on my hormones ... iykwim..

Was very inconsiderate of your sister though, I don't want my pregnancy on fb at all and have to remind family about it loads!

Sorry to hear this, sounds like a bit of jealousy to me!

Blame her forgetfulness on it being her 'time of the month' see how annoyed she gets, then she'll understand how you feel.

It's completely wrong for someone to do this, you might need to keep a closer eye on your facebook page.

Good luck, I hope that it the situation with your sister improves.

I know exactly how you feel, if i have an opinion on something everyone automatically says its your hormones. Granted some days it can be but omg its really frustrating x

Ah that's so annoying!!

My dad did something similar on my fb before any1 knew I was pregnant - he kept making comments about cravings,morning sickness and how I'm going to have another mouth to feed next Christmas (it was Christmas time when this was happening)
I kept asking him not to, but he's such a technophobe and thought that if he replied to my comments or posted on my wall that only I could see it lol. So I ended up announcing it, because people were catching on.

If I were u, I'd tell ur sister to eff off! Its ur business and its up to u to put it on fb, not her! I'd say whether its pregnancy hormones or not, its not her news to post on fb so stay out of it!

Ugh! People can be so annoying! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Your sister sounds like my sister, she always winds me up! Maybe its a bit of a jealousy thing with your sister. x

Another vote for FB being the root of all evil.... :shock:

xxxxxxx

It's not really the same thing, but my SIL put something on facebook about me getting induced over the weekend and although i wasn't 'annoyed' i kind of wish she had let me tell people. I felt like i had to quickly txt all of my close friends and let them know before they saw it online. I think sometimes people just get carried away and don't think about what they're saying. Although your sister could have been a bit more apologetic about it.

Facebook can cause so much hassle sometimes! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back