Two cheap Internet tests positive!!

Indiemrs

Reaction score
Hi please can anyone give me advice been tic for three months, just done two Internet strip tests and two faint positives. I am ten days late and my bbs are fuller and bigger and sore nipples sorry for tmi!!! I am going to t test with digital first thing tomorrow. Does anyone have any advice on using the internet tests?? It was call one step preg test. Also I used water with one to test that it was evaporate line and no line on that one, look forward to hearing anyone's thought!! Baby dust to all xxx

I've used the one step tests for years and while I have seen a couple of faint lines on them hours later when I haven't been pregnant (because it's so hard not to keep looking!) the only time I've had lines within the time limit they've been positive. Fingers crossed for you.

I'll move this thread to the trying to conceive section when you've seen this as you'll get more views and replies there x

Thank you I thought I was in the wrong place!! Yes it was within ten mins time frame but somehow don't trust them :)

Good luck with the digi - if you are pregnant the lines will soon get darker on the internet tests too...I hate it when they're faint and you're not sure! x

Hope you can find this - just realised I can't PM you as you only have a couple of posts and I haven't moved it where I said I was going to, sorry :lol:

Thank you for your help found it :) well and truly a newbie :) don't think I will be sleeping tonight haha

Glad you found it! Good luck for tomorrow :dust: x

Just to let you know just tested and I am pregnant!!!! we are so excited :) but it's said 1 to 2 weeks but my last date of period was seven weeks ago? How far gone do you think I am? X

Go by your last period hun and u will find put for sure at the scan. The conception indicator isn't all that accurate.

Congrats x

1-2 weeks on a digi is roughly 3-4 weeks pregnant. Congratulations :) xx

Aww thank you girls yes I am going to think seven weeks it's so lovely to share our news as think will defo wait to tell anyone! also want to add more info in case anyone similar to me I tested afire days ago with blue digi and was not pregnant so think I am one of those people who find out later. Also my periods were every 16 days before this so I really thought it would be hard for me to get pregnant. Well will stop blabbing on how haha good luck everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back