Can't get a positive result

Well done to you for being persistent! I'm going back to mine on Monday again so will keep you posted. Keep your chin up xx

so frustrating, i have got a faint line on 2 others now too, but then others say neg, so frustrating.

Im gonna try and not test for a few days now cause im getting obsessed!! lol x

My doctor (though I was not a fan of his) did say to wait a week between tests, just to try to calm down about it a bit. It's so easy to keep testing, isn't it?

Hey Iona,
Any update? i have not tested for a few days, giving myself a break, still have all the symptoms but had some EWCM today, so dont know if its me ovulating again for my next cycle, is it possible to have EWCM when pregnant?

Keep me posted x

hi laura i know when i was pregnant i had lots of ewcm and i believe this is quite normal..so fingers x...

Hello, had a blood test done this morning and should get results tomorrow. If it shows low hcg then they may do a series of blood tests and an ultrasound to try and work out what's going on. Watch this space!

Any results yet? im gonna ask for a blood test done at my appointment tomorrow,
Went to slimming world last night and lost 3lb this week, but my tummy is so bloated so i know its not cause i am putting on weight cause im losing it.

3rd day of no testing today, its killing me cause im a poas addict!! but i know its good for me not to keep doing them, my husband has the car all day today too so cant even go out and buy one, lol

will see what happens when they test at docs tomorrow.

Also another thing i have got little white bumps all around my areolas, just thought i would let u know x lol

good luck to both of you laura and iona, hope you get a posative :)

Laura, no news from me - results weren't in yet. Grr!

ah nooo x was so looking forward to finding out x lol obviously not as much as u were x

So how u feelin?? x

Hi guys,

Well, I'm back to TTC. Blood results were a clear negative then got my period this afternoon. May have been an early miscarriage. Laura-Madison, do keep us posted!

oh no!!!

Gutted for u babes, well i went to docs today and saw my new doctor, she said she wont do a blood test yet, gotta see what happens with my next period that is due next week fri/sat. But i am booked in for blood test on mon for thyroid and full blood count, so god knows why they wont do pregnancy too. She asked me if i am taking folic acid and i said no cause i dont know if im pregnant or not, so she said to start taking them just incase.

I told her about my abdomen being swollen even tho i am losing weight, she felt it and also did an internal exam, she said im defo not 4 months gone or anything like that but she couldnt really tell from the exam if im pregnant or not as my uterus is really retroverted and she couldnt reach it properly. But good news is she couldnt feel any mass or obvious cysts, cause another thing i was worrying about was ovarian cancer as that can make your abdomen swell up, god the things that go through your mind?? lol

Anyway so no news from me im afraid, but i recon if i was pregnant then i would have a positive test by now :-( we will see x

Iona i really am sorry it didnt happen for you this time x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back