6 positive tests,week later 3 negatives?

Jenni1

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Im a newbie, but im hoping someone may have experienced the same as me and can give me some views.
I was due my period last thursday 16th feb,so on friday I took a test and got a faint positive.
Over the course of the weekend did more tests with more faint positives. Monday we decided to get a digital test to find out for sure......result....positive 1-2.
A week later on the following friday I did another test (I wanted to see the definite positive line) but to our shock it was completely negative as was the next one I did,then did a digital which was also negative.
I went up to the doctors who has booked me in for a blood test for monday.
Today (saturday 25th) ive woke up with a slight brown watery staining when I wipe (sorry if too much info)

I am presuming that my levels have dropped and im now going to M/C.has anyone else had this situation happen to them??

Thanks for any advice
Jenni xx

Sorry hun, sounds like a chemical pregnancy to me (very early miscarriage)

I had this in October. I tested day AF was due and got a 1-2 weeks. I started spotting within a few days and exactly a week later I had a heavy bleed - which then went into a period.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah I will agree with carnat - I had the same too a few years ago, 6 faint positives day af was due & a day later, then few days later bright red heavy bleeding & negative tests. Sorry! Xx

Thanks for your replys ladies,I think your right.
Even as I write this im getting cramping so I dont think I will be needing that docs appt on monday.

xxx

This i exactly what happened to me last week honey xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

I would still keep your appointment though - just so you can have this put on your medical file

xxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou.
Yes I will still go tommorow,prob best to keep the doc informed x

Can I just suggest you take your positive tests with you if you still have them (yes, disgustingly some of use keep hold of our positive tests!) as when I went to the doctors with my first two early losses they basically acted like I'd made it up. The third time it happened I took a selection of positive tests with me and also my negative one from that morning, and they finally believed me!

Definitely get it on the record though, I made the mistake of letting one doctor fob me off basically saying it wasn't exactly front page news.

Doctors are not very considerate, in my experience, with early pregnancy losses as they basically see them as nothing - even though to us they mean total heartbreak xx

Leesey Im sorry to hear about your losses,its sad when you dont get the support you need from so called professionals x

Yes I am also one of those people that love peeing on a stick and keeping it forever lol

Im lucky that my doctor was very understanding,she just couldnt really advise me as I hadnt started bleeding when I went to see her (late friday afternoon) so she could only suggest the blood test.

xx

Really sorry Jenni, yes I agree get it on paper at the docs, just incase for whatever reason you need to count it later on.

Good luck with TTC when your ready again X from another Jenni

Sorry to hear about this jenni. Same happened to me last year, definitely best to make sure your doctor knows.
Stick around here though, ladies are fabulous when you have questions or need a bit of understanding help and support.
Take care
xx

sorry about that hun and yes go to ur gp X

Can I just suggest you take your positive tests with you if you still have them (yes, disgustingly some of use keep hold of our positive tests!) as when I went to the doctors with my first two early losses they basically acted like I'd made it up. The third time it happened I took a selection of positive tests with me and also my negative one from that morning, and they finally believed me!

Definitely get it on the record though, I made the mistake of letting one doctor fob me off basically saying it wasn't exactly front page news.

Doctors are not very considerate, in my experience, with early pregnancy losses as they basically see them as nothing - even though to us they mean total heartbreak xx

Sorry to hear you were treated so badly hun!

Luckily my GP was amazing and even though I had no proof of my 2nd loss she referred me anyway!

I am glad the OP received similar treatment from her GP

xxxxxxxx

So sorry that your bean didn't stick. Some dr's just don't see the baby as a baby until weeks into gestation. Total crap if you ask me, March will be a better month FX for us all....

Hiya hun, do how did the blood test go hun, did you get a BFP or did you have a chemical CM? Hope your ok hun. x x x

Im going though a simular situation. Im DPO15 today and was due AF around 26th of feb to the 1st of march but alway's early so AF should have arrived by now. I did a HPT on DPO8 and got a positive it was a thick as the control like but not as dark and defo not hard to see, since then iv done several HPT and all have been Neg... any advice? x x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back