*** Twins thread ***

I was told by my consultant that its very commen that you will deliver the first baby naturally and then due to the space in the womb second baby will spread and this can mean a c section for the second,
I've got my fingers crossed this doesn't happen to me,

I've bought loads of newborn vests
Sleep suits and pink and blue outfits also people keep giving me pink clothers so I then keep going and buying blue,
I've nearly bought everything I need now thank god, just need the little bits and pieces xx

My first twin was vaginal and my second was a crash section under a general :( x

I'm so scared of having a c section, would be ok if could go to sleep but my hubby wants to be there so would have to stay awake, unless its emergency :(

Im not scared exactly of a section, but i am hoping and praying that i can have a vaginal birth! Babies had better behave themselves in the last few weeks :)
Am finding them most active in the mornings at the moment. Scan on Thursday, cant wait!

I'm not scared of a section as such as I know there is more chance of me needing one this time.
I suppose it's down to what position they are in, but I will still decline an induction. To me, it's un-necessary stress for them and for me.

You two seem much more prepared than me lol. I'd better pull my finger out. I do plan on having my bag packed by 24 weeks though.

I just don't like the thought if being awake while I'm cut open, also I have a bleeding disorder where my blood don't clot and I bleed more so that makes me panic too that I will bleed bad if I have a section,
I feel my little ones more in mornings but the boy is quiet active in the day but the girl not so much,
I'm addicted to buying baby stuff my husband has threatened to take my card off me lmao xx

Have just packed and weighed my suitcase full of baby stuff, and its too heavy, lol. Looks like i am leaving some things for mum to bring to Madrid nearer the time :(
Didnt expect to end p buying all my steriliser and stuff here though, heehee.

I had family that lived in Spain and had babys and they struggled so much to find baby stuff, we used to send parcels over x

Last edited:
Have just packed and weighed my suitcase full of baby stuff, and its too heavy, lol. Looks like i am leaving some things for mum to bring to Madrid nearer the time :(
Didnt expect to end p buying all my steriliser and stuff here though, heehee.

Can't you take the steriliser ect out the box to pack, and maybe take as much heavy stuff in hand luggage ? X

Everything got unboxed, packed into each other etc, it was the weight more than the space in the end. However, i got most stuff in, and just had to leave a few clothes. Mum will be here before they need them anyway. :)
Flight was horrible, delayed at stansted, windy in madrid and spent far too many hours sitting. Glad to have woken up in madrid this morning! Aso have our scan this afternoon! Woohoo! Xx

Good luck at your scan Nikki :)
Mine were wriggling away lol but I thought they were asleep!

Thanks bm, mine are not asleep right now! Kicks are getting really strong now, are yours?

Good luck today hun x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Thank u. So nervous lol. Didn't think I would be as this is baby 3. But think its more the fact I have 2 girls already x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Yes, kicks strong. Can feel them with my hand on my tum sometimes too.
Definite pattern to their movements also.

Random moan about bloody braxton hicks! Every day, doing my head in lol

Mine are ok now, wondering if it was all the excitement of flying and seeing family back home that set mine off. They seem much quieter in general since i got back to Madrid, but I am not complaining! Struggling to sleep again though. Brought a pillow from mothercare, the breastfeeding plus, which is fab for sitting on the sofa with, really good for my back, but i cannot fathom how on earh it is suposed to support my bump when sleeping???? Any ideas?? It says it cam be used for that on the bag, i just dont get how to position it? Perhaps i am just thick, lol.
Bottom of my bump gets heavy and sore now if i am dojng to much, like the weight is stretching the muscles, i assume that is normal, and is only going to get worse!
Also, still scratching head over prams, pushchairs, travel systems! Thought id found the answer in the freestyle twin, but it is too wide, so i am back to looking at the gracco quattro duo. Love the mountain buggy duet, but looking too pricey considering it doesnt have fantastic reviews overall. Help.

I like the mountain buggy duet too.
I t hunk with the pillows it's a case of shoving them under your bump when your under your side but to be honest I found a cheap normal pi,low the best for that, as they are easy to slide where I want it.

I'm the same, bump aches, and I know I've done too much. But the strange thing was, I have been on spatone for a month, then ran out of orange juice and kept forgetting to buy it, Nd after a few days started to feel really whacked out. Then when I started taking it again, after 2 days, I was feeling much better, so I think I need it deffo now.

Are you on iron or folic acid? I'm on 5 mg of folic acid and sure start vitamins for preg ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back