hospital bag twins!

1986princess

Reaction score
29 weeks now and really should get this packed! i know a thread was put up a whiile ago, but will need to find it just need to figure out what i need for twins to adjust it using th list?? Il prob be in for 5 days after c section if all goes to plan. mum/dad/OH will be able to take away washing for me and bring replacements in so i dont have to take several cases but thought a case or me and seperate case for the babies? any ideas anyone? x

Yes a case for you and one for the babies sounds good. For them You'll need towels, baby gros, hats, bibs, scratch mitts, Vaseline, cotton wool balls, blankets, take a whole pack of nappies and wipes. Muslin cloths. You'll have to check with hospital if u need to take your steriliser or if they'll do it for u if u plan on bottle feeding.

I've done a thread in tri 3 re a hospital bag for yourself x

Yes a case for you and one for the babies sounds good. For them You'll need towels, baby gros, hats, bibs, scratch mitts, Vaseline, cotton wool balls, blankets, take a whole pack of nappies and wipes. Muslin cloths. You'll have to check with hospital if u need to take your steriliser or if they'll do it for u if u plan on bottle feeding.

I've done a thread in tri 3 re a hospital bag for yourself x

brilliant thanx hun xxx hope ur getting on ok x

dont forget lavender oil thats one thing midwife told me to take

May be a silly question but why lavender oil?! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member