TTC and Running - do they go??

Have just read that back and am now wondering why I can't take my own advice lol x x

Thanks ladies, just been looking up on the net about running and ttc and i cant wait to start training again. Im so looking forward to it. Thinking about booking a race for a couple of months time so i have something to aim for, watch me book one and get a bfp (not that i would be complaining)
Run Liverpool are holding a marathon event this year but if i do fall pregnant i dont think running that distance would be safe so i might look for a 10k to start with and go from there. Even just thinking about it now is pulling my focus away from ttc and its great :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M2A I'm with you with this attitude - I'll be doing the exact same :)
Signing up for 10k asap. Also have you heard of parkrun? 5k races held every Saturday - there's a website I'll link you all to later xxxx

Ive heard of them but with it being on a sat morning, i cant do them as OH works but there are plenty of races that run around here so just need to put together a training plan and see when im going to be ready :)
Sunday morning races are great as my little man comes to cheer mummy on :love:
Oooohhh im so excited, sad i know but i lov my running and really miss it.
Shame you dont live closer hunny we could of been running partners x x

Ive heard of them but with it being on a sat morning, i cant do them as OH works but there are plenty of races that run around here so just need to put together a training plan and see when im going to be ready :)
Sunday morning races are great as my little man comes to cheer mummy on :love:
Oooohhh im so excited, sad i know but i lov my running and really miss it.
Shame you dont live closer hunny we could of been running partners x x

Awww cute he cheers you on awwww!!

I'd loved to have been your running buddy. With a cheeky smoothie and natter after every run as a treat :)
Xxx

Hey hun my anxiety has risen to a new level today and this week and therefore im gonna have to keep away from here for a lil bit.... got a bit too mad with my opks and symptom spotting etc. I might pop into the girlies room and normal chat so hope to see u lot there cause ur all great. Im starting to run this week too nothing masive just gonna jog 1 - 1.5 miles a day, then go on the cross trainer. its the only thing that calms me down strangely enough!!! I cant give u medical advice about this subject but just take it easy xx

xx

Aw Apple so sorry to hear your anxiety is up flower. I know what it's like and in fact was panicked earlier. Fought it and won. In bed now with a camomile and about to read my book! Oooh I might start a book club on here for TTCers who need distraction from the tyranny of the stick... I digress! You do whatever you need to keep yourself right and just know we're all here for you. I'm only a PM away :hug:
Xxxxx

Ur such a sweetie sunny put s smile on my face! I'm gonna win anxiety!!!! Xx

Have you been out running sunnygirl? Ive not managed to get out yet, kind of thinking of waiting till af turns up then i have something else to concentrate on.
I told my OH that i was going back last night but promised not to take any of my supplements that was taking last time i was seriously training. Have you joined runnersworld its a running forum, ive not been on there for a while but its great, they have training plan ect on there x x

Have you been out running sunnygirl? Ive not managed to get out yet, kind of thinking of waiting till af turns up then i have something else to concentrate on.
I told my OH that i was going back last night but promised not to take any of my supplements that was taking last time i was seriously training. Have you joined runnersworld its a running forum, ive not been on there for a while but its great, they have training plan ect on there x x

I went out on Monday so am off out again later! Can't wait - it's cold here but bright - my fave :)
Yay to you running again! Hope your AF doesn't arrive though :dust: ;)
Will you start doing it if you get BFP? Light jogging maybe?
ooh I haven't heard of that one - I shall join today!
Are you on there? I will let you know my name on there so we can be pals
xxxx

How you finding the world of runnersworld hunny? Its alot more serious and some people have very dry sence of humour but its great fun and full of great info. Im so exciting about pounding the streets again that excited that if af did arrive id be ok about it and thats what mindset i want to be in :yay: :pompom: :) x x

It is very serious isn't it!! I feel like the naughty girl at school on there haha!

That's a fab attitude to have. I'm the same! And also about the CBFM - mainly cos i know I want that as my long term contraceptive after having babies.

You gonna get yourself some lovely new running gear too?

I'm just back from my run. I thought I was going to throw up at one point and I felt iffy when I got back. Think I'm just getting back into the habit and not used to the exertion any more. I wasn't overdoing it at all if anything i was taking it easy.

Xxxx

I bought all the bright pink nike running gear about 2 months before i fell pregnant to go with my lunars so i wont be buying anymore, ok maybe ill treat myself to a new running shirt and some batteries for my garmin.
Been thinking about looking for races in a couple of months but ill just have to look for now and then when af arrives ill enter one or maybe two! Because if a nice bfp was to arrive i wouldnt be wanting to run races, id just jog for my own fitness then.

Will you be treating yourself to anything new hunny? x x

im like penelope pitstop in the gym all in pink!! Good luck with the running will ya lightly jog when ur pg? my boobs are hurting and its only ovulation! x

im like penelope pitstop in the gym all in pink!! Good luck with the running will ya lightly jog when ur pg? my boobs are hurting and its only ovulation! x

Loving the penelope pitstop comment hunny, im not far off when i go running but id say my jacket and running shoes have to be a brighter pink though!
As long as i have chance to get my body back to how it was when i was training last time, i can still run while preg but if i fell preg this month(which is looking very slim) then id just jog and wouldnt enter any races x x

Well i think im out this month, i got a bfn on a fr this morning and af symptoms are arriving slowly but surely, my cervix is low and very hard so ive decided im going to look like penelope pitstop tonight if the weathers ok, ooohh im so looking forward to it but if the weather isnt to good im going the gym x x

Well i think im out this month, i got a bfn on a fr this morning and af symptoms are arriving slowly but surely, my cervix is low and very hard so ive decided im going to look like penelope pitstop tonight if the weathers ok, ooohh im so looking forward to it but if the weather isnt to good im going the gym x x

Awww hunny :(
FX for you that it's really a BFP :)
But if not, you seem OK with it and excited about the gym/run and that makes me happy that you're OK :yay:
Still FX for you though ;)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back