Obsessions with TTC

I'm awful for it it really does take over your life. Last month I had 6 positives and was 4 days late on my period. I convinced myself that "something happened" down there but it turned out to be a really strong evaporation line ( as they dissapeared within ten minutes) and stress making my period late :( it was pure hell I'm determined never to do that to myself again it's so hard tho! X

What tests did you use?

It's hard trying not to obsess when your body is doing strange things.
I dread POAS, i get so nervous before hand.

Ann30- what are you doing different this month to stay relaxed?

xxx

Hi ther! Sorry I've only just seen ur post!
I've basically realised that I 100% have to change as I've ruined my first year of being married cos of my obsession with being pregnant, my constant mood swings and basically revolving everything around having a baby. Also for myself my work has suffered and I have basically been miserable as hell, counting down the days til I can do a pregnancy test and then hitting rock bottom when I come on. I no that sound dramatic but it's true!
Last week I found out my good friend is expecting twins- I was so down that's why I posted on here as I never have before. I just needed to no I wasn't alone. I can honestly say I feel totally myself now and not down at all. I hope I stay like this it's literally as tho I've had a break thru and realised that I'm making myself miserable. I've writeen about this on another post but I'll put it again, a good friend gave me the advice to do something that makes me happy every day and that's what I'm trying to do. It could be something as simple as looking forward to a bubble bath, reading a gossip mag with a cuppa or chatting to a friend whose not always talking about babies. In other words realising there are lots of good things in life.
I'm not sayin I'm not going to get down days, I bet when I come on this month I'll cry but at the mo I'm determined to stay feeling positive :)
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back