TTC after a loss buddies?

Hmmm yes ten weeks tomorrow, still very nervous but mainly just ill haha. X

I totally see a line on that test. Looking forward to seeing your next test, I am sure it will be much stronger and clearer

Michelle x

I totally see a line on that test. Looking forward to seeing your next test, I am sure it will be much stronger and clearer

Michelle x

Thanks Michelle. No symptoms whatsoever though so not sure what to expect in the morning...

Will keep you all posted!! Xxx

Will do, i'll post something in pregnancy journal/tri one so pop over and see :) Although i'm sure you'll already be in tri one ;-)

Argh for gods sake... just done another test and a faint line came up again but not convinced it's any darker... looks ever so slightly clearer but not by much, and that might just be coz i am hoping it's darker...

So frustrated!!!!! Thinking this probably means it's left over hcg as otherwise surely it would be considerably darker by now as my first test was was Thursday am.

Does this mean i haven't actually ovulated if there is still hcg in my system? And why would i be getting hcg after nearly 5 weeks??? Xxx

Couldn't get a clear one, but it was essentially the same as the one from the page.
I've decided i am going to leave it now til Thursday or Friday this week and if af hasn't shown I'll test again then. xxx

Maybe... they're just so light as well though, a lot lighter than my last one was at 12dpo. Think i am going to assume i am not for now. Hate being in limbo though- if im not pregnant, i just want af to come so i know where i stand and i can carry on with ttc! Xxx

Yeah I know what you mean hun, hopefully it's good news xx

How is everyone getting on? Huge congrats to Naomi!!
Well after my record SIX day luteal phase!!!!! I have decided to start vitamin b6 to try and lengthen it, so my supplements list as follows:
1000mg royal jelly capsule
50mg vit b6
Vitamin b complex
Multivitamin
Omega 3 cod liver oil

If anyone has any ideas what else could help please let me know! Do any of you know of b6 to help luteal phase through experience?
For the last year or so mine has ranged from 7-10 days, so doctor next week though I'm not hopeful il get much help as my doctors are all very dismissive about everything really! X

How is everyone getting on? Huge congrats to Naomi!!
Well after my record SIX day luteal phase!!!!! I have decided to start vitamin b6 to try and lengthen it, so my supplements list as follows:
1000mg royal jelly capsule
50mg vit b6
Vitamin b complex
Multivitamin
Omega 3 cod liver oil

If anyone has any ideas what else could help please let me know! Do any of you know of b6 to help luteal phase through experience?
For the last year or so mine has ranged from 7-10 days, so doctor next week though I'm not hopeful il get much help as my doctors are all very dismissive about everything really! X

Thanks hun! Hope the supplements work for you- you'll be rattling with all those pills! Fx your next lp is a good length Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back