TTC after a delayed m/c

Heywood07

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Well I've finally got the courage to get back onto my baby websites

Brief background on me :-
June 2011 I stopped the injection after 9 months on it - we TTC from then on however with no period it was hard to tell or detect anything ( as I didn't use any opks etc ) January 1st 2012 my period arrived I couldn't have been happier lol however every two weeks I was receiving one but was informed it was normal
I then regulated soon after and starting using opks

Friday 13th April I was informed by my dr I was pregnant as I was getting negatives and positive tests and so my blood was the only option to tell I was over the moon

However may 28th 3 days before my original 12 week scan I spotted and was given a scan to show just a sac and that I had had a delayed miscarriage - a week later I was booked in and miscarried naturally in the hospital
It's been 5 weeks since then and 4 weeks since the bleeding stopped and still no af I've read some people could be up to 8 weeks so I'm holding on them before I see my gp

However we started TTC pretty much as soon as the bleeding stopped so of we are lucky enough to concieve then I've no
Idea how to date it lol
I'm thinking of possibly getting some more opks though as again I'm stuck in limbo to judge anything

Plus I've also read some women had there blood levels tested afterwards to make sure they had gone down but I've been offered nothing like this I was just after some of your experiences or stories erc of possible plus just to say hi again and get back into the TTC swing again lol

Thanks for reading

Sorry to hear about your mc ! Big hugs ..
After a missed miscarriage I was told to wait a year I hadn't had periods when I fell pregnant then mc'd .. Again with no af between I fell pregnant the next month and she is now 2 lol

The doctor will prob say to wait a cycle or 2 to try again but that's just because it's easier to date! U can try when bleeding stops.
And regarding the blood tests .. That's usually for chemicals or early pregnancy to see if the pregnancy has passed .. If you were in hospital when you passed they would have been keeping a check to see what was passing.

Hope this helps xxx

Thanks for the quick responce
I'll just have to keep an eye and see how I go then , we were advised to wait until I had my first cycle but she said there was no medical reason etc in it

I only bled for one week after and so we started straight away
In all honesty I don't know what made me poas last time when I got my positive as I ha nothing to declare I was and I wasn't "late" as such as my body was regular after receiving the first af

hiya welcome bk and sorry for ur loss, i had mmc with erpc on may 15th i only just oved last week i kept track of it all with hpts wen they wnet neg i knew ovulation wouldnt be far behind and it wasnt it was about 2 weeks later so at 5 weeks after erpc i got neg hpts and give or take a few days 2 weeks later i oved and im now 8dpo :) hoping that im one of the lucky ones that has cought right away i can dream lol..reason i used hpts mainly was so i could keep track and if i did fall pregnant i could then date it from my negative hpt and my ovulation date, i will warn u tho if u use opks mine were so eratic i had lines all over the place dont think i have yet had a fuly negative opk they have all had slight lines but the one i got last week was defo possitive i have never had one so dark and the ov pains were quite bad aswel, best of luck for ttc again xxxxxx

I may invest in some Internet cheapies for now then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back