Sooo confused!

twinkles

Reaction score
Hi girls I'm after some knowledge!

I had a mc in September, it's been 5 weeks last weekend since I had medical management and passed my pregnancy, it's been a good 3 weeks since the mc bleeding stopped, I have now had very light bleeding for 4 days, now I don't know if this is my period, more of my mc, implantation bleed or signs of another mc?? We have bedded since mc and when I started bleeding a few days ago I thought it was my period coming but it hasn't really been any more than light dark blood when I wipe....any ideas? X

Your body is most likely in shock and bringing itself back round to the normal swing of things ready to try again when you are good and ready x

I had a similar reaction first I slept for a whole week! was very poorly indeed.

Then afterwards calmed down for a few weeks (on and off spotting) before I had my AF which was very very light (followed by another only two weeks later)

I would suggest that it will just be your body recovering don't panic - if you start to clot (anything bigger than a 5p) then maybe go see you doctor.

I'm terribly sorry and sending my love and support to you and your OH xx

My first af after Mc was pretty light twinkles.
My cycle not been normal either now as no EWCM at all not much CM at all really so not feeling very fertile.
But yes maybe just bodies get back into the swing of things as barbie d says, im sure will get back on track soon.
Stress can do strange things to your body. Im just taking it Im not quite ready to conceive agaion yet, however much I may want it. Go to see GP if you are worried though, trust your instinct.xxx

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your loss hun :( it can take up to 3mths for your period to return back to normal & you can have a full period then it stop & then start spotting again for a couple of days. Its best to wait for at least 2 more cycles before you ttc again. ( Hugs ) xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back