TTC after a loss buddies?

Yes I can't wait..I was almost getting to the point where I wished we hadn't waited after miscarriage but It's done now and so pleased I now have day one of my cycle!

Good luck to you hun :)

Thanks. Hopefully you'll catch straight away xx

Hi ladies. Today I'm 7/8 dpo and I am on symptoms overdrive. I hope it's not all in my head and I get a positive. Time will tell. Part of me is screaming don't test until I'm late but I'm so tempted to test early. When are you ladies planning on testing?

I'm 7/8 dpo today too, nothing really to report today except for the cramps again. Feeling very pre AF. Not going to test unless I think I'm late and thankfully have no tests in x

Quick update, the witch arrived today 11dpo. Not even sure what my LP is anymore it seems to change a lot.

Anyway at least I've had a complete cycle now! Onwards and upwards!

Aw sorry af arrived Daley. Hopefully you'll have a normal cycle now though and you'll catch straight away xxx

Sorry Daley. Pleased you're keeping positive, here's to the next cycle for you :) lots of baby dust to you!

Aaaww Daley that's rubbish, stupid witch!! Does she not realise we've been through enough without her arriving!?!! Least you know where you're at with cycle and stuff. Xxx

Hi ladies,

How is everyone getting on? cD30 for me, since D&C, feeling very bored as nothing seems to be happening. No positive opk and no AF signs. I'm so impatient, why does all this ttc stuff take sooooo long?!!! Xxx

Hey hun my af finally arrived weds so least i know what my body is upto now fx lol x

Hiya ladies.
No idea what dpo I am. Think I have ovulated but again not sure as stopped doing opks after the first two. Trying to focus on other things and not dwell on it, but reckon ill be finding it hard by next week. No clue when I am going to test really. I'm scared about testing when there may still be some hcg in my system, although hoping that's unlikely as my hcg last week was mega faint.
No particular symptoms apart from slight cramping at odd points.
Hope the rest of you are doing ok!! Xxx

Hiya ladies.
No idea what dpo I am. Think I have ovulated but again not sure as stopped doing opks after the first two. Trying to focus on other things and not dwell on it, but reckon ill be finding it hard by next week. No clue when I am going to test really. I'm scared about testing when there may still be some hcg in my system, although hoping that's unlikely as my hcg last week was mega faint.
No particular symptoms apart from slight cramping at odd points.
Hope the rest of you are doing ok!! Xxx

Good luck Hun xxxx

CD36 since D&C today, still no sign of AF. Done a pg test on Sunday just incase but negative. Just want AF to come now so I know where I'm at, aaahhhh!!!! I'm far too impatient for this lol xxx

I'm cd29 today. Haven't tested yet but might on Friday just to see. Very frustrating that af hasn't shown yet and you got a bfn... When will you test again? Xxx

CD36 since D&C today, still no sign of AF. Done a pg test on Sunday just incase but negative. Just want AF to come now so I know where I'm at, aaahhhh!!!! I'm far too impatient for this lol xxx

I'm sure it'll arrive soon Hun, think mine arrived on cd40ish x

I'm cd29 today. Haven't tested yet but might on Friday just to see. Very frustrating that af hasn't shown yet and you got a bfn... When will you test again? Xxx

Good luck for Friday, got my fingers crossed xxx

So sorry to hear the witch is taking her time getting to you. I really hope your cycles sort themselves out soon, it just sucks when your in limbo.

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back