TTC after a loss buddies?

twixi

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just had a MMC at 11+3 had medical management on saturday and Monday when I think I passed everything. My bleeding isn't too heavy, a lot like lochia, and I'm so eager to try again. I've had the ok to try before my next af as soon as bleeding stops.
There's been an awful lot of sadness in first trimester the last few weeks I've seen, and wonder if anyone would like to join me on this thread as a buddy?
I'm feeling a bit more determined and positive today, I've started eating well, through my morning sickness I could only manage crisps cheese toast and pasta! So I'm kind of craving loads of fruit and veg. I want to start walking too for gentle exercise.
I was still sick on Monday morning before the second part of the med management, afterwards it vanished suddenly, so plan to do an hpt in the next few days to check if negative.
Any tips for recovery or health most welcome! Xx

I was thinking same on tri 1 so many losses and some bleeding but being ok th k god but been a few sad losses , I lost both my babies in may last yr ad yr before so may isn't a gd month for me apart from my son was born on the 22nd 20 yrs ago :) , just wanted to say gd luck and I'm sorry for ur loss xxx

Hi twixi, I would love to be your buddy if you'll have me :)

As you know i had my mc on Sunday, I've started to feel emotionally better today and yesterday and I think i've stopped bleeding now, if not definitely by tomorrow. I am going to start ttc straight away and will count Sunday as my cd1.

I started eating healthily a few weeks before i found out i was pregnant and will continue to do so now with lots of fruit, veg and other good fertility boosting foods.

It will be nice to have a buddy to go through this emotional rollercoaster with xx

Oh jojo so sorry for your losses, how many kids do you have? I've got a son and daughter age seven and one, two next month.
Of course Il have you as buddy mrsck lol, that's good your bleeding stopped, hope mine doesn't go on too long.
I was lucky last time I conceived first time really hoping for the same! X

My goodness twixi this is such a bad month for tri 1, Daley just had bad news from her scan this morning and so did beclove :(

xx

Oh no what is going on?! I pray we all have better luck next time we get our bfps x

tips for recovery - if you had lots of blood loss then up your iron and b12 intake (I find feraglobin liquid or capsules great), eat and sleep well. Feel how you have to feel......

Your hpt may not be negative straight away, it can take a few weeks to get a total negative - you tend to get annoying faint lines for a good while :(

good luck with ttc your sticky bean - I am on my 4th cycle now since my 10 week mc...but could join you I guess as I am ttc after a loss :)

Twixi, I will join you. I am sorry your loss and the other ladies on here too.

I lost my 6th on 3rd May this year so this month seems to be a bad one.

I am currently TTC again so get bedding ladies :) xx

I'll join in. I delivered my baby boy 7th April at just over 13 weeks. I've had my first AF and think I have just ov'd in the past couple of days. We won't be trying until next month though because we're waiting to get the all clear from our chromosome blood tests.
Btw, don't pin your hopes on getting a negative hpt. Mine was still positive the day before AF turned up so you can still ov with low levels of hcg in your system. I know that I ov'd with a positive test because I chart my temps and they corresponded with ov and AF dates.
Good luck everyone xx

yes i only got my negative hpt 5 days before I ovulated which was 3 weeks after i passed everything with my 10 week mc! crazy how long it takes to get out of your system when there isn't anything creating more.

I am not due to ov until around 10th/11th June....so a while before i go mad in the 2ww again :)

Hi good to have you all on board, it's been real bad this month sorry to hear we're all in the boat.
Well ladies as you warned with hpts I've just taken one to see a mega strong positive! Only time in life I want a bfn! I thought it was far too soon but I was too bloody curious!!
Il try and wait til bleeding stops now.
Ever feel like you're wishing your life away!?
Healthy eating will become my new obsession, probably to dismay of hubby and kids! They will need to get used to salad and strange creations for dinner. Not a fish person but going to try tuna steak tonight, got some wellwoman capsules and il see about a iron/ b12 supp suggested by iwant3 thankyou xx

I'm in! After our roller coaster of emotions over the past couple of months we are just ntnp til next month! Come
On ladies we can all get our happy endings :) x x

Im in, i will be your buddy too. Im classing cd1 as last thursday, thats when the bleeding started, i just dont know when i will ovulated now. Will just have to try everyday ;-) xx

Excellent hopefully all our positivity together will help us get our sticky bfps this time x

Its good to have buddies in the same situtation makes it a little easier xx

I've had 2 losses, lost one at 11wks last Sept and another really early in March this year so not happened to me that recent but wanted to say I hope you all get your sticky beans v soon xxx

Count me in too I had mmc end of March this year and on my second cycle since then now. Pretty sure we've missed the egg this time but maybe June is the month! Can't believe how many people suffer miscarriages and losses I was so naive. Good luck everyone x.

When you get talking about it it's surprising how many people reveal they've been through it too. It's something that's kept fairly private in our society.
Sorry if tmi but I've just passed a large clot and a little worried, il call epu tomorrow and see what they say. I'm a bit fearful there is much left inside and I may need more treatment. Is it normal three days after to still have big clots?
Been bickering over silly things with hubby too, guess we're right on edge just now x

Emotions are still high hon, hormones are still raging, it's expected that you will have a bicker. As long as its not to the point where it's upsetting you more cos you don't need that either.
I would get checked out if you worried about clot. I passed small ones again this af (my first since) so think it just takes time. Let us knife how you get on at epu x x

Thanks t84, I've to get a scan on Tuesday to check everything has gone. Hopefully it has really don't want anymore procedures x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back