Help with being pregnant after loss??

klee1988

Reaction score
Hey ttcers :wave:

I had a lot of CM, I mean a lot, last week and was bding without using any contraception...I completely forgot that a lot of cm means that you are ovaluting...I'm dumb sometimes.

Anyways I have not had a period since I lost my little one on the 19th Jan....could this have been when I was ovaluting then last week??

I have not had a period yet and the last few days I have been feeling really sick...not physically being sick, just feeling sick and have had period type pains. I'm not sure if this is just my af coming on.

I am trying to remember exactly when I had the CM last week...I'm nearly sure it was the start of the week.

Anyhow, I was looking back on my old posts when I got pregnant in August and I was 10 po. Could I possibly be pregnant again or am I just being hopeful??

I have two pregnancy tests in my drawer which I am afraid to use...shall I test tomorrow morning or leave it a while to see if my period does show up...I'm so confused lol!!HELP!!

Kaylee
xox

kaylee- it is possible u are pregnant- it would be great to catch straight away, unfortunately i didnt
why dont u join us in the testathon? (sunday)
it can take a while for af to show so its hard not to test all the time as u dont know wen shes due...good luck xxx

Thanks gerb...thats a good idea, I can hold off until Sunday then the test is more likely to be positive if I am pregnant.
I only bd twice last week so it would be a very very lucky catch if I am!!!
Just hope af doesn't show before then...but if she does at least I will not be left wondering why I am feeling so sick!!

Good luck hun with your testing on Sunday!!

xox

thanku for the luck :)

i know that i feel i ovulated after my miscarriage re cm, then i wanted to test 10 days after then 14 then 16 and i found it was getting out of hand especially as u dont know wen ur late.
i had been testing daily (!) thanx to spotting in my cycle early on this month and was getting myself stressed out. anyway since planning to take part in the testathon iv not tested so its been very positive for me. afterall if its a bfp it doesnt matter if i find out a week late!

good luck if u do, the more the merrier xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back