TTC after a loss buddies?

Aaaahhhhhh just got a smiley!!! But my husband left on Sunday morning for a work trip so not Dtd since Sat night and he's not back till tomorrow night. If we bd as soon as he gets home will we still have a chance? Smiley was negative yesterday. Gggrrrrrr so annoyed!!!!! Xxx

Hi if you o 12 to 36 hours after positive opk there could be a chance, I think the egg lives 24 hours.
Sperm can live inside you for up to a week if conditions are right.
I haven't had positive opk yet but feeling very frisky lol that's how I can usually tell, now just need to find exciting ways to entice a very tired hubby!! Xx

Just thought ild say hello and see how all you ladies are doing enjoying this heat?? xxx

Just thought ild say hello and see how all you ladies are doing enjoying this heat?? xxx

I'm doing ok. How about you? As for the heat I love the sun but finding it hard to keep cool or being able to sleep, so getting a bit moody now x

Did a test yesterday morning and this morning. On both, there's like a shadow of a line where the second line would be. Doesn't look any darker today than it was yesterday though... Can't tell if its got colour and it is so faint that there's not much point putting a pic up.
My thoughts are
A) they are both evaps. The tests are both Asda ones which I've not had evaps on before, but who knows
B) its from left over hcg in my system. I had surgical management 31 days ago. The only hpt I Did after was two and a half weeks ago which had a faint line, darker than the ones I've just had... But would I still get a line from that now??
C) I'm testing too early and I'm pregnant again

Would be lovely if c was right, although I have no symptoms whatsoever and these lines are literally so faint- my hubby can see them too but it's literally a real squinter of a line.

Just so frustrated now. I know all we can really do is wait a few more days and test again to see if the line has got darker, but I can feel my hopes getting up already which I don't want to happen if I then get disappointed.

Xxx

Last edited:

I'm doing ok. How about you? As for the heat I love the sun but finding it hard to keep cool or being able to sleep, so getting a bit moody now x

Im good thank you hating being at work in a office surrounded by glass its far to hot!! Evenings and weekends are great tho when i can actually enjoy it :)

Did a test yesterday morning and this morning. On both, there's like a shadow of a line where the second line would be. Doesn't look any darker today than it was yesterday though... Can't tell if its got colour and it is so faint that there's not much point putting a pic up.
My thoughts are
A) they are both evaps. The tests are both Asda ones which I've not had evaps on before, but who knows
B) its from left over hcg in my system. I had surgical management 31 days ago. The only hpt I Did after was two and a half weeks ago which had a faint line, darker than the ones I've just had... But would I still get a line from that now??
C) I'm testing too early and I'm pregnant again

Would be lovely if c was right, although I have no symptoms whatsoever and these lines are literally so faint- my hubby can see them too but it's literally a real squinter of a line.

Just so frustrated now. I know all we can really do is wait a few more days and test again to see if the line has got darker, but I can feel my hopes getting up already which I don't want to happen if I then get disappointed.

Xxx

Well I'm wishing you luck anyway! Give it a few days and test again xxx

Thanks daley. Haven't got any more tests now anyway so will pop to the shops over the weekend and test again then xx

Oohh Naomi that's exciting!!! Although frustrating at the same time. I'd say do another test in a couple of days and fingers crossed the line is darker. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

So I've just done another ov test and no smiley today. So does that mean ovulation is today? Husband will be home in about 8 hours, is that going to be too late do you think? I've got quite a bit of CM and twinges in left ovary area. Please little eggy wait for daddy to get home xxx

I'm pretty sure you can ovulate up to like 36 hours after a smiley or something like that, so you are totally still in with a shot! Fx your eggy hangs around for a while.

Thanks for the crossed fingers. Trying to distract myself so I don't obsess. Heading to a friends tonight for a DVD and junk food night, and haven't seen him in a few weeks so that will be nice. May test Sunday if I can't hold out, or Monday if I can manage to wait that long. Wish I'd tested a week ago now to see if it had gone completely negative yet... Ah well xxx

Oh I really hope so, so annoying that husband not back till tonight but could be worse at least we're still in with a shot. We'll definitely give it our best shot :)

Maybe try getting some conception indicator ones to see how many weeks it says. I defs don't think I could hang out till Monday but maybe Sunday is a good idea. How many DPO do you think you are? Xxx

Yep hopefully the timing will work out fine for you :) happy humping later!! ;-)

No idea when I ovulated... Only did one opk this month which was two and a half weeks ago and positive but think it was registering left over hcg. Had what felt a bit like ovulation cramps just over a week ago which could have been it, but no idea really. The lines on the tests really are so so faint... It's either really early days and I'm only like 8dpo or something, or they're wrong and I've still got hcg in my system.

Bloody frustrating!!! Wish I hadn't tested now!! Xx

This is one of the tests. not sure if you'll even be able to see anything. x

Attachments

• 20130718_185535-1.jpg
    20130718_185535-1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 14
Thanks hun. Still not feeling pregnant so not feeling too hopeful. Going to test again tomorrow morning xxx

Just put you back in my signature have no idea why now haha x

I think I removed it when you got good news and forgot to put it back. I'm doing okay. Keeping your seat warm x

Hope I'll be back there soon. Yeh you weren't in mine either, I think possibly for the same reason. Glad you're doing well. Not far off the 3month point now are you :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back