TTC after #1

Rosieroo

Reaction score
I've ordered some ovulation kits today from Ebay to see if I am ovulating :D :D :D :D :D

I think we're going to start to TTC within the next 4 weeks. But with B/F and the lack of a period since Ella was born I don't know where my cycle is at.

Think it's going to be harder to TTC this time as I don't know where my cycle is at and I'm b/f, but hopefully something will happen within the next few months :D

oh wow good luck in ttc no.2!
oh says he doesnt want 2, but we'll see i think he is jsut saying it! Im not ready for another yet becuase I need to sort myself out with a proper job, couldnt afford another yet! but I do think it is lovely to have then close together

Wow, that's great news - I think we'll be waiting a couple of years!

I think the ovulation kits will help you establish the fertile time in the month and give you an idea of what your cycle length would be if you weren't b/f

Good luck - I'll be checking the TTC forum for a BFP :wink:

Lucy
Olivia 1 wk 1 day

My OH's family were all born with just a year between them, so they did lots of stuff together, three of them had a flat together when they were in uni, if you can believe it - they all studied engineering. Talk about strong trends!

My family were all born three years apart other than the youngest two where there is a gap of seven years because my parents had trouble TTC with the last child.

We want to aim for about two years between children, so we won't start to TTC until Naomi is about 15 months old, all going well etc.

Time to learn how to use contraceptives properly! :lol:

Sue

Wow, fngers crossed for you Rosie. We are waiting for a couple of years (probably til Seren goes to nursery) before we TTC, I need all that time to get some sleep back I think :D . Hope to hear your good news soon xxx

I meant to add best of luck in the last post Rosie! Sorry, I get carried away chatting sometimes!

Sue

My word, you are a very brave woman!

Best of luck TTC.

I am still at the "never again" stage and I'm thinking of going on a long-term contraceptive.

People tell me that I will change my opinion about this but I doubt it at the moment.

The thought of going through another nine months of pregnancy with a baby to look after as well fills me with absolute horror! :lol:

I don't miss being pregnant at all, and can't wait to find time to go back to karate and actually feeling fit again at some point this year.

Blimey that's quick ;)

We want another too when nature takes it's course.

best of luck hun!!

im trying again too, i havent had a perois since Coby so like you i have no idea where i am right now, i have just gone by when i stopped bleeding after the birth and taking it from there.

good luck! :D

xx

we will start to try again when ewan is around 9-12months. same as you i don't knopw where my cycle is as i've not started my periods since having him in auagust. still breastfeeding too

At the moment I am no where near ready to have another one haha. I'm scared after having an awful birth which ended in c section so not for a while maybe not at all!

Sarah W Baby Belly said:
I am still at the "never again" stage and I'm thinking of going on a long-term contraceptive.

People tell me that I will change my opinion about this but I doubt it at the moment.

The thought of going through another nine months of pregnancy with a baby to look after as well fills me with absolute horror! :lol:

I felt like this too but changed my mind when Rubie was 3 weeks old!! I can't wait to try for another but we have decided to start TTC at Christmas. Good luck Rosieroo :D

we have decided to put off trying for #3 for a few months cos I don't want another winter baby and I don't want their birthdays to be in the same month. I know it probally won't work out like that but thats my plan!

Kim

At the moment Samuel is suffering a lot with trapped wind and its looking like colic and its driving us crazy.

we actually are wishing we hadn't bothered even having a baby at the moment :?

you guys must have really angelic children if you are thinking of starting all over again.

sounds horrendous for me :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yes they are challenging, I want to take time to enjoy Dominic before I start worrying about TTC I want to devote my time to him without getting into all that just yet, let's hope it does not take another 4 years though but I am not going to stress out this time around.

minikins said:
Yes they are challenging, I want to take time to enjoy Dominic before I start worrying about TTC I want to devote my time to him without getting into all that just yet.let's hope it does not take another 4 years though but I am not going to stress out this time around.

I think the same. It took me 3 years to years to get Reece and i remember how stressful it was. Also I cant imagine being able to give Reece all my attention while pregnant. I found it hard enough looking after myself!

We are only planning on having 2 children and I would really like to have a small age gap between them but I can't see it happening. We both live thousands of miles away from both our families and I think for us we would need family support if we decided to TTC this year and also with the way my pregnancy went I really couldn't give Kai the attention he deserves at this time. The earliest we will try again is probably towards the end of next year.

I've always wanted two children but i ideally want to wait until eva is 3 or 4. But for some reason today i feel really broody! I'm starting to miss being pregnant and even miss being in hospital with a new baby. wasn't expecting to feel like this so soon! :shock:

Hi,

is it just hormones or is it the huge emotional event that makes us all feel like this? Does it wear off? I mean did those of you who have older babies still think about having another one all of the time? To start with it was just my OH who was really broody- the first few weeks were such a shock that I couldn't think past it but now....

I want to lose the 1 1/2 stone I've put on first though and perhaps wait until next Spring but otherwise...! I have started on the Folic Acid again :)

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back