2007 PF Awards - TTC Categories HELP!!

leckershell

Reaction score
Bear with me because I don't know a great deal about TTC.

These are the suggestions for TTC Award Categories...

Most amount of hpt used by a TTC'er
Most dedicated chart stalker
Longest cycle TTC
Shortest cycle TTC

Any nominations?

Also, any other categories you can think of that have straight forward answers ie without opinions/voting needed?

Cheers :D

Kittykins for the Most dedicated Chart Stalker award!! :dance:

Not sure about the others sorry. :?

Fourt time for Kittykins for chart stalking!!! :rotfl: I think she's got that one in the bag!!

I think the most amount of HPT's should be the biggest POAS addict instead.

I'm only saying that though because I ran out of HPT's and just to fuel my addiction I started peeing on OPK's!! Not too bad you would say.............. I was 12 DPO when I did it !!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh dear :oops: perhaps I should curtail my obsession?!

Can I suggest another award, 'Most perservering' (or 'Greatest lengths...' or perhaps someone can come up with a snappier title)? I reckon Libs definitely deserves an award for driving through gale-force winds to her hotel/donation assignation each month, whilst the rest of us just snuggle up to our DHs in bed...

And 'TTCer most baffling the medical establishment' has to go to ROM for her 5-month ectopic. Then again, she must have used more HPTs than anyone else on that one cycle!

Oh gosh, I've got to go now (to stalk some charts :rotfl: ) - when's the deadline for nominations?

Haha! Brilliant! Totally agree with you Kitty, libs and ROM definitely deserve awards!

longest TTC : well there are a few of us ive been TTC since sep 06

:rotfl: thanks ladies - also don't forget my epic journey of over 3 hours each way when our donor was on a course down south :rotfl:

how about earliest bfp (dpo) and latest bfp (dpo)

Earliest BFP

According to consultant after 12 week scan 3DPO...
But I think they're talking bollox. Still, if it earns me an award :lol:

How about a
fake pregnancy award for libs? and a fake TTC award for me? (I still check my cp and cm :oops: Although I don't appear to have OV'd in a while :think: fake TTCing is complicated!)

monster_munch said:
Earliest BFP

How about a
fake pregnancy award for libs? and a fake TTC award for me? (I still check my cp and cm :oops: Although I don't appear to have OV'd in a while :think: fake TTCing is complicated!)

your crazy woman, :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

cant belive i been here since sep 06 ttc

Off the top of my head I would say the longest cycle would have to be LittleMissPink(I'm sure it was LittleMissPink that got BFP on cycle day 117) or Jenna can not remember what cycle day Jenna was on but last I saw she was on cycle day 100+.

Agree that Libs needs an award for her dedication.

monster_munch said:
Earliest BFP

How about a

shhhhh the fake preg and fake ttc are supposed to be our secret so we can still talk even though you insist on getting knocked up :wink:

I think libs and Skairdy deserve an award, what for I am not sure :D

A&J said:
Off the top of my head I would say the longest cycle would have to be LittleMissPink(I'm sure it was LittleMissPink that got BFP on cycle day 117) or Jenna can not remember what cycle day Jenna was on but last I saw she was on cycle day 100+.

i cant remember either :think:

Hi There

Yes it was me that had the extremely long cycle with no spotting or small bleed at all :wall: but it had a happy ending as just as i was about to induce a bleed using drugs i got my BFP on CD117 :cheer: which means i must have ovulated naturally on around CD107ish, see my chart below its quite unbeleivable.

I still find it funny now when people ask the first day of my last menstural period to work out my due date and i say the 5th July which would make me about 6 months pregnant :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LMP x

So kittykins for most dedicated chart stalker... libs for most dedicated ttc'er... little miss pink for longest cycle...

Any others? Just to clear these up now really :D

TTC for longest?

im sure thre are a few of us in that catgory!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back