2007 PF Awards - TTC Categories HELP!!

We all POAS so much in here its hard to tell who the winner of that might be :think: I rarely pee on HPTs as AF always shows up on time, Ive used 16, yes 16! OPKs this month though (thats 3 a day for 5 days, and 1 this morning just to make sure :lol: ). Particularly impressive as I had sworn I wasnt going to use them anymore! :rotfl:

Come on then ladies, who's gonna own up to their POAS addiction?

:oops: :oops: I'll hold my hand up to an POAs addiction!!!

since I got my BFP last week I've done 16 HPT's!!!! what's even worse is that I've now run out of HPT's so I've started to pee on OPK's because they pick up the HCG hormone too........ I've pee'd on 8 of those too!!

That's 24 POAS sessions since 15th :oops: :oops:

I think I need to get over it and admit that I got the BFP now and stop my addiction

Reallyoldmum for 'best contribution to medical research' - her consultant is now writing up and publishing her case.

I definitely vote for Chrissy for most HPTs used! Thats a hardcore addiction you had Chrissy! :rotfl:

I also agree with Kitty re ROM. That definitely deserves an award. 8)

hmm how about most pregnancies in the shortest amount of time?

i had my son in june, got pregnant in sept, lost that baby in oct, got preg in dec, lost that baby in dec, and now preg again in jan!
so, four babies in 7 months.

not a record i'm proud of really. and i did loose my son's twin as well, so 5 babies in 15 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back