TTC after #1

Opps! i forgot about the Folic Acid, better start taking some!

Sarah W Baby Belly said:
you guys must have really angelic children if you are thinking of starting all over again.

Not at all, now I have got used to motherhood, even screaming fits don't bother me. I love being a mum so much I just want to do it again and again.

OH would want another tommorrow, but im not sure. We have his 6 year old son who is with us 3 days a week, and Charlotte. a boy and a girl, seems just right......but then i start to remember how nice it was being pregnant, and i cant believe im going to say this, but even giving birth. (i am still not in denial about our horrific time) Gotta give this one a lot of thought!
good luck to those of you who are ttc. xxx

Sorry To Interrupt On your posts but it was very interesting for me:

You see ... my partner wants another (Even though im only 15wks PG) and i don't ...

I've never really been the maternal type and when i lost my son ... all the more reason for me not to ...

This pregnancy deff wasn't planned and i had to think long and hard about what i wanted to do and if i was going to be a good enough mother to this baby ...

The thought of having another fills me with horror ... the thought of having this one scares me to death ... but maybe i'll change my mind??

Good luck to all those who are TTC, especially if you have already got small children ... i admire your guts, stregnth and the maternal instincs you all have ... I just wish i was more like you guys :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back