Treetrunks October tests....

Hope your feeling better today Hun been thinking of you xxx

Aww thanks Holli, yeah I feel better today, just going to do some Christmas planning for presents etc and cleaning haha though oh has done a fair bit to help me this morning!! We are really close and he's being really supportive so its ok.
Hope your getting a bit better now, I remember chip butties used to help me lol! In fact I fancy one now!!
Have you started looking at prams yet? I actually have a drawer in my room with things I've got from charity shops because I cant resist them. Even if they dont get used I can give them away so its ok xxx

Really pleased jay is looking after you and doing his bit, I know can't believe Christmas is almost here where has this year gone? Adverts are coming on now aren't they? Won't be long till Coca Cola advert comes on then we know it's almost here haha! I've been eating a lot of beans on toast going to try and make a sweet potato Shepard pie today - might regret it once I start cooking it lol! First day back at work tomorrow pretty much since getting my bfp I want to try and do it but work have been great they have taken me off 12 hour night shifts and put me on days 8-2 and the girls have said they will help me if I need it. I'm happy too as they have given me Xmas off this year I thought they would make me work it with me been off next year so I can't fault them. No I haven't looked at prams yet (Lane has lol) I still find it surreal even though I have a bump now and every one is commenting on how big I'm getting don't know if that's a compliment or not though ha! Think it all be more real next week when we know if it's pink or blue. What are you and jay deciding to do? Are you having a break this month or getting back at it? As long as you both work together like you are doing everything will work out xxx

Hope your feeling better today Hun been thinking of you xxx

Aww thanks Holli, yeah I feel better today, just going to do some Christmas planning for presents etc and cleaning haha though oh has done a fair bit to help me this morning!! We are really close and he's being really supportive so its ok.
Hope your getting a bit better now, I remember chip butties used to help me lol! In fact I fancy one now!!
Have you started looking at prams yet? I actually have a drawer in my room with things I've got from charity shops because I cant resist them. Even if they dont get used I can give them away so its ok xxx

Really pleased jay is looking after you and doing his bit, I know can't believe Christmas is almost here where has this year gone? Adverts are coming on now aren't they? Won't be long till Coca Cola advert comes on then we know it's almost here haha! I've been eating a lot of beans on toast going to try and make a sweet potato Shepard pie today - might regret it once I start cooking it lol! First day back at work tomorrow pretty much since getting my bfp I want to try and do it but work have been great they have taken me off 12 hour night shifts and put me on days 8-2 and the girls have said they will help me if I need it. I'm happy too as they have given me Xmas off this year I thought they would make me work it with me been off next year so I can't fault them. No I haven't looked at prams yet (Lane has lol) I still find it surreal even though I have a bump now and every one is commenting on how big I'm getting don't know if that's a compliment or not though ha! Think it all be more real next week when we know if it's pink or blue. What are you and jay deciding to do? Are you having a break this month or getting back at it? As long as you both work together like you are doing everything will work out xxx

We're just carrying on ttc (as from 7 am lol), I've stopped bleeding now so I will have to get some ov strips and see what goes on this month. My boobs have had some odd aches so I suppose my hormones are all changing again.
Good news that the midwife I was referred to is getting me an appointment with the consultant to start the ball rolling. She also said I could contact her anytime about it all which is great as means I dont have to go via my GP for any queries.
Just done a load of Xmas shopping online! Bet you will be buying pink or blue for under the tree! It's going to whizz by for you! Xxx

Check you out starting the day with fun hehe im not a morning person so lane tends to keep away from me till I've fully woken up haha! How you feeling about it all now? I just love your positivity and calm head!
Just done my first shift back at work went pretty quick and the girls looked after me wouldn't let me do pretty much anything I showered 3 ladies and fed 2 ladies who are bed bound, apart from that I didn't do much, was getting really bored as the church people came today for rememberence Sunday so we had 3 floors of residents in our lounge for it and I'm not a big religious person but after 40 mins of listening to it I was ready to do myself in haha I think my senior could tell so he let me go and have my lunch break they had gone by time I come back and then I not had less than 2 hours to go so by time had done all lunches for every one it was home time yayyy :)
It's lovely your midwife has said that isn't it? It's fab to know you have her support not many would be willing to do that xxx

Check you out starting the day with fun hehe im not a morning person so lane tends to keep away from me till I've fully woken up haha! How you feeling about it all now? I just love your positivity and calm head!
Just done my first shift back at work went pretty quick and the girls looked after me wouldn't let me do pretty much anything I showered 3 ladies and fed 2 ladies who are bed bound, apart from that I didn't do much, was getting really bored as the church people came today for rememberence Sunday so we had 3 floors of residents in our lounge for it and I'm not a big religious person but after 40 mins of listening to it I was ready to do myself in haha I think my senior could tell so he let me go and have my lunch break they had gone by time I come back and then I not had less than 2 hours to go so by time had done all lunches for every one it was home time yayyy :)
It's lovely your midwife has said that isn't it? It's fab to know you have her support not many would be willing to do that xxx

Aha yes, early morning sperm is meant to be good I read? Plus it means we just get to be lazy spoons lol. I feel ok, a little emotional now and then but all my hormones will be going back plus lots of period pains but no blood at all now.
I used to work in a nursing home when I was pregnant with my first, it was really hard feeling so sick but having to stay on my feet working full time. At the end I got the bingo duties and feeding duties etc and I remember my maternity uniform lol.
It's good you are on days now and lighter duties, I worked till the 10 weeks before then went off on maternity. My labour was really quick and I got my figure back fast because I was quite fit with working.
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back