Spotting

MrsPain

Reaction score
I'm 6dpo and have some spotting, minor twinges could this be it?

Z

Sent before I finished!

I'm so crazy, everything is a sign in my head and a can't stop analysing everything. Is anyone else doing the same?

Tasha xxx

hi
i am the same as u the slight ache pain symptom i think this is the month lol.
i had a light period last month which i thought could av bein implantation test was neg :(,
but bin having cramps an a few other symptoms and sometimes find myself googling them lol. as i have i in my head i am an i got a false neg because it was to early.
AF is due on monday but my usual signs of the witch havent started yet
so i have everything crossed lol.

so your not crazy lol. on the other hand we both could be hehe
:dust: :dust:

I had bleeding other week(enough for me to think it was menstrual) wasnt trying for a baby but had pregnancy feelings this week so took a test other day and came out through clearblue with indicator that im at least 5 weeks. So yes could be! Keep positive and fingers crossed for you x

congrats Nikki :dance:
thanks fab news :yay: :yay:
im holding out to see if AF turns up on monday well i'll try holding out that long lol.
wishing u a happy pregnancy!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

It's so good to know, fingers crossed for both of us. My AF is due Sunday (26 day cycles) .

I'm really hormonal today which isn't atall normal for me x

i too have a short cycle 25/26days.
i am really nackered today! could just fall asleep at my desk lol.
yer fingers crossed huni!
do you think it is too early to test as im really impatient lol, :)

I had bleeding other week(enough for me to think it was menstrual) wasnt trying for a baby but had pregnancy feelings this week so took a test other day and came out through clearblue with indicator that im at least 5 weeks. So yes could be! Keep positive and fingers crossed for you x

Massive congratulations x

i too have a short cycle 25/26days.
i am really nackered today! could just fall asleep at my desk lol.
yer fingers crossed huni!
do you think it is too early to test as im really impatient lol, :)

Im shattered too hun..... ooooh exciting :)

It may be early hun, but if your got spares why not?

Xxxx

Good luck to you ladies on speedy BFP's , symptom spotting can drive you mad, but hang in there X

i had a period and then found out from the clear ble test i was 5 + weeks. im still have spotting and backache so worried it is a miscarriage. iv had blood test to measure my hcg level, ist being 2089 just waiitng on the second to see if this has increased. have you had anything similar

i have had back ache an even woke up last nite with it not sure if its the bed thou hehe never had it before! i havent had any spotting apart from a very light period so i think july 23rd lasted my usual 3 days but not like my normal flow TMI soz!!
fingers crossed for u claire and ur results prob nothing to worry about,
may test in the morning as to excited and hate the wait due monday so something might show up!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back