Tmi alert!

mrspc

Reaction score
That got your attention didn't it? :rofl:

Got a positive OPK this morning. Just :bd: a few hours ago. decided to do it doggy style to get close to cervix and cos I think I might have a tilted cervix. Put a cushion underneath for an hour or so but I'm worried cos a lot seemed to leak out...more than usual!

I know I'm probably being ridiculous; do you think that it could still be okay? Does anyone who's had bfp remember leakage?

Just want reassurance really. I promised I would try not to obsess this month but here I am again!

Thanks guys xx

When we were at it a couple of weeks ago, there was major leakage, and the DH was very worried, but I still managed to get my BFP!

When you are fertile, you produce loads of fluid which the fishes are very attracted to. :)

Always a wet patch and always on my freakin side:rofl:

That got your attention didn't it? :rofl:

You betcha :D

I'm sure that people can get BFPs and have leakage, but I think it makes sense that the more spermies in the vagina, the more that can entre the cervix and the better you chances.

It's just trial and error reducing leakage :)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, my biology isn't that bad really, it just seemed a lot! :blush:

Amy, don't lick it up, rub up and down on it in case there are any swimmers left behind!
:sperm:

Ha ha Amyrose and cosmic girl - made me chuckle!!!

xx

i normally tuck the wet patch up my foof just incase hahahaha xxx

Anyone tried using a moon cup or something like that? x

I went directly to to shower after bding cos we were going out but one mustve stayed up there ;-)

always had leakage......

i usually lie down for 20 mins with a pillow under my bum...

but the month we concieved i jumped up straight away and went about my business.....

weird i know...but it worked :dance:

FX for you. xxxxx

I had exactly the same thing on my Positive Ovu day, this thread has put my mind to rest, thanks!

You're right that it always leaks on your side of the bed! That made my lol!;-)

Xx

Put two pillows under me last night after :bd: and fell asleep that way. Now my back is killing me! :roll:

aw hun! no pain no gain hahaha xxxxx my romantic night ended up with us eating cream cakes in bed watching episodes of the walking dead we dropped off before we got jiggy! im hoping the previous nights action will have done the trick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back