confused ???????????????? tmi alert!!

smokey08

Reaction score
so here is the story, i've usually determined ovulation by tracking my CM (but that dosn't seem to have worked)
so i bought some opks in boots 2 days ago (wow they are expensive) anyway i got a very dark positive! we :bd: that day and on bout 2 nights before!

just logged onto FF and they tell me i don't ovulate till today but on checking my CM its not eggwhite anymore its dry, white, clumpy and deffo not stretchy (sorry tmi :blush: ), and i had what felt like ovulation cramps yesterday. so now im wondering should we :bd: tonight?, but to be honest i'm not really in the mood! :rofl:

what do you think ladies?? any advice would be much appreciated!! :hugs:

I bought some of the OPKs from Boots and they were expensive. When I started joining in this site the girls advised me to get some of the cheap ones off the internet. You can get like 100 for £15 - probably too many but they do smaller batches.

I've never really been able to work out my OV day by CM. So not sure if you should BD or not. If FF says today is the day then maybe you should - just get a quickie in if you feel up to it xxx

thanks for you reply huni!

that is exactly what i did! so im really hoping and praying for a little bean this month!

its my first month using opk's so i have no idea how many dpo i am??? you'd think id have cracked all this ovulation stuff by now, but i still feel i dont know enough!! do any of you feel like this????

Hey smokey

Sounds like you'd already ovulated (I don't trust computer predictions... and I'm a computer programmer ;-) ) but no harm in getting the extra dance in as you did! :)

Good luck hun!! :clover:

Come and join us now in the 2ww :)

hey tinselcat, how you huni?

thanks for your reply sweetheart, ya i thought as much so i went by opk.

see you in 2ww. xx :hugs:

I know what you mean, my opk was positive on cd14, but ff says didn't ov till cd 18 as that's when temp rise was, so I could be anything from 3 to 7 dpo now. I'm going by the temp change though and assuming 3dpo, so testing on the 1st. That way if it worked and I ov'd earlier it should be an even stronger bfp (fingers crossed and the power of positive thinking!)

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back