Blob of yellow CM (Warning TMI alert!)

Toni_Win

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

As the title says there is a TMI alert on this post, so if you're a bit squeamish about CM probably best not to read on.

I'm currently on CD14, trying OPKs for first time this month. Started on CD 9 and had nothing other than the control line for the first few days, then yesterday saw first very faint line so I am reading this as still a negative OPK test.

Just been to the loo and found a big blob of yellow CM. It was really rubbery, not particularly sticky or slippery, almost jelly like. Altogether the blob was probably about the size of a marble. Up to now CM has been creamy and usually is for most of my cycle. Did a bit more internal exploration (TMI!) and things were a bit slippery. So I think I'm starting the fertile phase of my cycle.

Do you ladies agree? I've never seen this big blob of rubbery CM before and it's not really described in the usual info on how to read CM. Has anyone else had this? Is it just some kind of build-up being released before EWCM starts properly?

Thanks.

Sounds like EWCM to me!! sounds like you are entering fertile period, i used to get EWCM a few days before OV :)

Good luck!! xxx

Um, residue from recent massive orgasm?

I think its your body trying to get you pregnant and going into EWCM overdrive, I would take it as a good sign to do a lot of BD this month! x

LOL! I love that possibility. It could be, my DH is very good at that, so I am a lucky girl!

I think you are right about the EWCM going into overdrive. OPKs are still negative, but getting darker, and I'm getting OV pain this morning, so I should ovulate either today or in the next couple of days, so we're BDing every day now. Then the 2WW begins - FX!

I think you are right and then you are in your fertile phase :)

Just start bd'in every other day from now and you'd be in with as good a chance as anyone :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back