WARNING *WAY*TMI - needed advice lol

evie_smith

Reaction score
Well me and oh just :bd: he made sure i orgasumed before he planted his seed and it was still ~(wait for it tmi) . .. pulsating and still is now (cervix or what ever that it is that wierd pulsating feeling after an orgasum) so now i have a pillow under me bum and my husband is looking at me kind of wierd hahaha :rotfl: i havent been to the loo as i dont want it to come out im doing this coz my cervix is soft and mucus watery plus my ticker and fertility friend both say that im ment to be ovulation tomrow so i thought i would get the little buggers up there - uno give them a head start sooooooooo . . . . (babble babble haha) my question is - does the cushion under the bum really help and can i go wash up lol i feel like a scrub i just got out the bath as well i feel like if i stand up its going to come out but will getting it all out make the difference???? gaaaah!! lol advice please and i told you tmi hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno bout the pillow under the bum but was an interesting thread to read lol after being so far gone i wouldnt want an orgasm lol.

least ur enjoying the time aswell as being pregnant :) x

hopefully will fall pregnant haha ttc atm but thanks for the interesting read hun lol i try to please :rotfl:

Sorry but did you have your laptop next to you ready and waiting to update us seconds later while you're still lying there?! :lol:

Not sure if it helps but some people suggest using the cushion for 20 minutes... then I'm sure it's safe for you to get up :lol:

Evie are you posting during sex? :rofl:

:rotfl: no!! hahaha but seconds after haha!!
. . . the lap top was next to me hahahaha!!! it was a spere of the moment thing :rotfl: my inetnet usage was cut short by hubby surprising me then i thought ohhh i got a question :rotfl:

Did you at least wait until he'd rolled over and went to sleep, oh no he was still pulsating :shock: :oooo:

:rotfl: *way* sorry ladies :oops: nar we arengt asleep he is on the other sofa as im lying down haha!! i put my knicker on tho didnt want to mess the sofa up :rotfl:

:rotfl: im so sorry :oops: i had to ask lol im still laying here can i get up yet>????

Lol I wait for 10 mins then go to toliet lol!! You post has made
me chuckle x x

LOL. Yes i am sure you are ok to get up now. They usually say 20 mins to half hour everywhere i have read so i think u should be fine. u'll get a crick in ya neck if u fall asleep there thats for sure lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back