Time lenght for baby 2?

amymooch

Reaction score
Hey guys so i had my little boy 9 weeks ago. (11th march) And i am not planning on having baby number two yet but was wondering ho wlong people waited? Was he or she planned??
I love my little boy so much so i dont want to rush in to a pregnancy again.
Im not on any birth control atm as it caused me to feel sick. But i am breast feeding so fingers crossed i wont become pregnant yet.
How did your little ones feel about baby number two?

i thought that at the start! but we ahve just started ttc again, this is the first month and my lo is 10 months!

ps - i'm not sure you can rely on breast feeding as a contraceptive!

Breastfeeding is a bad contraceptive - my midwife got pregnant while BFing she told me! Im the same as you the pill sends me depressed and dont want coil or implant so using condoms atm but slip up now and again! x

I got pg 3 months after having lo but only bf 1 month. Its hard but I love it, my eldest was 12 months when he was born and the first day he was just looking at him like who are you but then he saw us looking after him and copies us, he pats his back to wind him, gives him his dummy, tried to give him bottles etc. We didnt get any jealous tantrums and he even keeps giving him his toys and always kissing him.
My eldest is very loving towards everyone tho.
Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

My son was just under 3 when we decided to ttcno2 and was 3y9m when my daughter was born - he reacted badly at first, but came around after about a week - he is very loving and protective over his little sister now they are 6 and 2.

Im only pregnant with number one but me and Dj have decided starting ttc number 2 when our baby is roughly 2 so that theres just a nice age gap in between them.

I started TTC after a year or so when ttc for a second, and have 21 mths gap, which is really very nice.

I got pregnant 4mths after my second and so he was aged 13 mths when my daughter was born, that was a harder age gap when small, but once we got past the first stages, I found it easier, (and still do).
Their not close, but they are boy and girl, They are close when the older boy is away on camp etc tho, three is a bad number!!

I then have a 9 year gap between my 3rd and 4th baby - I didn't want any more, got older , then changed my mind! (mid life crisis!! sent me soft) , and actually this gap is soooo easy, older ones like to help, they shared the pregnancy, saw the 20 week scan, were there to hold baby on the day of birth, and are soo good with him- My older 3 fight like siblings, I think as their all so close and so competitive, and my 4th baby really has helped bring them together

Any age gap that suits you, will really work, all have advantages and disavantages, it really is what's right for you and what's meant to be X

Congrats on your little boy buy the way - My third was born on the 11th of march too, lovely date...

i roughly have between 18 months and 3 yrs between my 5 then a 6 yr gap between 5 and 6 and now hoping for another bfp within this yr i always got mega broody wen they turned 1 was a crazy feeling but i would not be without any of them they are my life along with there dad of course :) x

I started ttc for second child when my first was 10 months,it is very impoprtant to let the body heal after birth and the uterus to strengthen up again. Normally the advice is it takes 9 months to produce a baby and 9 months to fully heal so that was the idea for me. Also you never know how long it will take and I didn't want a lot of time between the two.

i fell pregnant the first month and there is a 19month gap between them.

Now with baby number three my daugther was 14 months when I fell pregnant so there will be somethg like 23 months between those. i find that a bit better because 19 months was a bit too little for me (if Ilook back at it).

Zachary is 22 months and we have just started TTC number 2 x

I think we will be ttc when our boy is about 3 years old. All spends on finances etc.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back